Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worth a shot...

So this article is a REALLY bad look for TCU and Gary Patterson. A former player is suing TCU and Patterson for alleged harassment and abuse and it looks like he has a legit case. It makes Patterson look like a fat prick who doesn't give a fuck about the safety or health of his players. Another former TCU player just recently tweeted out a message to high school recruits telling them not go to TCU because "it's not what they think it is". Since some of you have Twitter accounts and have no problem tweeting at recruits here's an opportunity to tweet this scathing article about TCU and Patterson and tag Ellison, Lewis, and their parents. If we're lucky one of them will read it and the UW coaches will get a phone call because of it. I'd do it myself but I don't do Twitter. Worth a shot. Cheers and Go Dawgs.

https://star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article197923869.html

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Ngata thread made me suspicious, but this confirms it. Wrong account @Tequilla
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Any mention of Tequilla’s MBA?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

The Ngata thread made me suspicious, but this confirms it. Wrong account @Tequilla

Your realize Teq went to TCU right?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    FUCK OFF

Until this is decided in court, etc then there’s no reason to have any opinion other than LIPO

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Bread said:

Well I'm guessing this isnt a pro TCU post then.
    You expect me to actually read anything? All I know about this situation:

worth a shot..really?TCU. GARY PATTERSON. Uw getting some phone call. Go Dawgs.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF

Until this is decided in court, etc then there’s no reason to have any opinion other than LIPO

Haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck TCU.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Bread said:

dnc said:

Bread said:

There's people on this board who tweet at recruits on a regular basis hoping to sway them towards UW. If you're gonna tweet at recruits might as well do it with some substantial ammunition that could actually make recruits think twice about their decision to go to TCU. Social media is a powerful tool these days. I don't use it. But I recognize the power it has especially on many stupid 17 year olds. Recruits read the boards and what they see on Twitter. I'm not gonna create a Twitter profile just to tweet at high school kids but maybe somebody here will get the job done. We've seen stranger things in recruiting than a recruit giving his commitment a second thought because he receives new information from Twitter on the coach he committed to and realizes he's a scum bag. Go Dawgs!

StrongArm
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Come on strong, I see Ruth tweets all the time. I know you may not want to tweet this one but let's be real here
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wow I should poast more so ppl don’t have to read shit like this
  • SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF

no reason to have any opinion? this is a fucking football discussion board. what a stupid, silly post
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2018

Bread said:

dnc said:

Bread said:

There's people on this board who tweet at recruits on a regular basis hoping to sway them towards UW. If you're gonna tweet at recruits might as well do it with some substantial ammunition that could actually make recruits think twice about their decision to go to TCU. Social media is a powerful tool these days. I don't use it. But I recognize the power it has especially on many stupid 17 year olds. Recruits read the boards and what they see on Twitter. I'm not gonna create a Twitter profile just to tweet at high school kids but maybe somebody here will get the job done. We've seen stranger things in recruiting than a recruit giving his commitment a second thought because he receives new information from Twitter on the coach he committed to and realizes he's a scum bag. Go Dawgs!

drink a gallon of Clorox and set yourself on fire.

StrongArm likes it when big boiz make him prolapse
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018
    AZDuck said:

Bread said:

dnc said:

Bread said:

drink a gallon of Clorox and set yourself on fire.

StrongArm likes it when big boiz make him prolapse
    No thanks, fag.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF

no reason to have any opinion? this is a fucking football discussion board. what a stupid, silly post
    It’s called I wasn’t there and didn’t see any of this so I’m going to wait for the evidence to come out and the case tried ... you know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing for the accused? And if you have that stance, it’s not by default saying that you don’t believe the potential victim bringing the suit to court. Hence, LIPO.

I’d be somewhat surprised if it was true ... but few things truly surprise me given that you never really know about a lot of things anymore
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF

It’s called I wasn’t there and didn’t see any of this so I’m going to wait for the evidence to come out and the case tried ... you know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing for the accused? And if you have that stance, it’s not by default saying that you don’t believe the potential victim bringing the suit to court. Hence, LIPO.

I’d be somewhat surprised if it was true ... but few things truly surprise me given that you never really know about a lot of things anymore

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The court of public opinion doesn’t require “beyond a reasonable doubt,” but I hate both TCU and StrongArm Ballz.

• SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF

Is Tequila a real person or is this some weird schtick? Can someone really be so repeatedly dumb? The Moss Oregon guy makes sense as getting blown out has clearly driven him insane, but this is different.