Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How is fall camp going?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Are the kids working harder than ever? Is there a new attitude? Are they committed? Have there been new PRs in the weight room? Is everyone cheering on Cole Sager in the the Crossfit Games? Is Socha getting a hold of them? Are there 18MPH treadmills and chocolate milk? Did Petersen hit the crossbar from the 30 yard line so they didn’t have to do gassers? Who lead Husky Jacks? Do we pass the eye test? Will there be a white water rafting trip? Does anyone have a motor? Is it in HD? What channel? Does any restaurant have a meal and a ride to practice special? Is there anything to do in Seattle? Are there any hot tailgates? Are the Balla Twins still cock gobbling marxists ? If I want it sold, should I call Kim? Did fatters have fat man surgery? Are Petersen’s teeth too big? Is everyone pleased with the new Track and Field coaches? Who has the coldest beer in town? Best burger? Best pizza?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Fuck off.

Comments

• Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Maybe stick to Reddit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe stick to Reddit.

Huh?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Are the kids working harder than ever? Is there a new attitude? Are they committed? Have there been new PRs in the weight room? Is everyone cheering on Cole Sager in the the Crossfit Games? Is Socha getting a hold of them? Are there 18MPH treadmills and chocolate milk? Did Petersen hit the crossbar from the 30 yard line so they didn’t have to do gassers? Who lead Husky Jacks? Do we pass the eye test? Will there be a white water rafting trip? Does anyone have a motor? Is it in HD? What channel? Does any restaurant have a meal and a ride to practice special? Is there anything to do in Seattle? Are there any hot tailgates? Are the Balla Twins still cock gobbling marxists ? If I want it sold, should I call Kim? Did fatters have fat man surgery? Are Petersen’s teeth too big? Is everyone pleased with the new Track and Field coaches? Who has the coldest beer in town? Best burger? Best pizza?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Fuck off.

Some things never change Dabone.
    That’s what I thought
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Maybe stick to Reddit.

god damn r/cfb is just the worst.

you get double flairs so you get some jerkoff with uw/ou with a response 'haha, yeah, i went to oregon but grew up a husky!'

god damn circle jerk at its finest.

peeps here ought run a cfd up in that bitch.
    Ban hammered...
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Thanks in Advance!!!

Fuck off.

Bullet points would be nice.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Thanks in Advance!!!

Fuck off.

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by reporters every single time there's a new OC. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.