Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Derek

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
So we have a record shoppe bored, a USC Worship bored, and now a frickin' Duck bored.

Please to be asking when we might see a Cane bored? You know I'm your huckleberry.

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I support this. Listening to the Lebatard show has made me kind of Canes fan.

ITS GREAT...TO BE...A MIAMI HURRICANE.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a fan of the avatar re-brand.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Every board is a Cane board

When I found dawgman in summer of 1999, Canes were all over the board for the 2000 game since they were so butt hurt over 1994, a minor win for the Huskies as I recall

Probably one of the greatest upsets in CFB history, that Miami team was fucking loaded
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't get why there isn't a Hardcore Central Football board!? Staff? I'm working on my donation if that is it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I don't get why there isn't a Hardcore Central Football board!? Staff? I'm working on my donation if that is it.

not many Central fans in our demographics. Although @AubreyPoppadapolis is attending there now
  • Options

So we have a record shoppe bored, a USC Worship bored, and now a frickin' Duck bored.

Please to be asking when we might see a Cane bored? You know I'm your huckleberry.

If you donate I’ll put up a Canes helmet for the college football bored. If that doesn’t entice you, nothing will.
    Now you've got me thinking.
  • Options

Every board is a Cane board

When I found dawgman in summer of 1999, Canes were all over the board for the 2000 game since they were so butt hurt over 1994, a minor win for the Huskies as I recall

Absolutely. It's not going to compete with all-tim great games like 2001 Michigan. Or 2016 Stanford.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Absolutely. It's not going to compete with all-tim great games like 2001 Michigan. Or 2016 Stanford.

2016 Oregon was bigger, creep.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

not many Central fans in our demographics. Although @AubreyPoppadapolis is attending there now
    There aren't many Central fans in any demographics.