Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joseph Ngata, 5* 2019 WR, Folsom, CA (WE FUCKED THE POOCH)

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    hot taek: he ends up like skinny, goes to the other side of the country, either gets hurt/doesnt play, and then transfers back to the west coast.

i dont tbs at all, but it seems like dudes that do this always end up back home.

just sayin.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Well you aren't getting them at RB either. They backed off Dollars & Jones (both have since gone elsewhere) and put their eggs into the Charbonnet basket (which now resides in Ann Arbor). So they could go down the Taron Madison road again if they think they can peel him from the competition of Wazzu, Utah, and Oregon State lol. I just don't get this shit.

There are a few really good 4 star RBs in Cali we haven't even offered. It seems like our staff is operating on the basis of a 16 man class when we probably will have room for 21
    They're operating on the basis that 80% of Buelow, Vimahi, Tuitele, Wright, Fautanu, Bandes, Heimuli, Tufuno, Ika, Latu, Trice, and To'oto'o are going to want in and they need scholarships available for them. Trust the process.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Awfully warm out for December.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    78 unread posts. Did Ballzdeep return?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    This sucks. Especially with Chico medically retiring.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    Just wanted to share a little bit about Joe Ngata, our next great wide receiver. My brother, a huge Clemson fan like me, goes to church with him and his family. He has watched Joseph grow up over the years and can attest to the fact that this kid is a better person than he is a football player. We are getting a fine young man that we will all be proud in how he will represent our University, like we have been of so many others before him.
    The Best part for me is, that he is a Tiger because of my brother and the way he represents the Clemson faithful out West. My brother told him and his family at every opportunity, how authentic Dabo is and the family environment that Clemson has. They decided it was worth checking out for themselves and Dabo & company did not disappoint. Joe’s Mom came to Church about 2 months ago, and was so excited to tell him that He would announce he was going to Clemson at the All in Cookout. The rest will be history!!!!! Thanks Brother for this one.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

and right on cue, Ruth posts an article trying to convince everybody that UW is a legit contender for Bru McCoy lol. GTFO.

I think Taylor Hindy is more likely the back up plan at this point.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Holy shit. Have y'all seen those Clemson vlog videos. I'm a die hard Husky but damn they make being a Tiger look fun and exciting. It's not retarded ass clown shit like Oregon is doing either. It's just a real, genuine look inside what it's like to be a Clemson Tiger and their whole program from players, to coaches, to administrators have completely bought into it. Great marketing on their part. We used to at least have "The Pursuit" during the season but fuck us we don't even have that shit anymore. All we get is a couple of ridiculously choppy and short videos of the team working out and shit. We have a very tight knit team who have a lot of fun with each other and a great experience while at UW (so much so that NFL bound guys are sad to leave) but unfortunately the recruits don't get to see that. It's not that hard. At least bring back the fucking Pursuit.

Congrats on the first post you have ever written that doesn't cause Ebola.

It is actually good, too.

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dhdawg said:

guess who?

No...nowhere did I say Davis was higher on their board. Ngata was their top target (along with Kyle Ford).

UW would have easily taken a commitment from Ngata and I think they would still take one from him, but people on here think he's the next Reggie Williams. I see a very talented and raw WR who could be good, but may never be great.

The UW coaches saw him as a guy they'd love to have in their program, but not a guy they NEEDED in their program like some on here do...that's what I was saying in that blog post.

Pure, unadulterated stupidity.