Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen vs. Trump I

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Anyone who thinks obamacare is anything other than an abject failure is a fool.

Half the states only have one fucking insurance provider.

You can make a decent argument that it isn't Obama's or the democrats fault.

But to argue that it's good in any way is just dumb.

Da fuq? That's not even close to true. There are a few counties here and there that only have one provider. Hence why I say to get rid of the county lines.

If they just left the medical system alone, insurance would be way higher than it is now.
    If it's the county with 80 percent of the state's population then it counts as the state.

Here's an example. Maricopa county.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Da fuq? That's not even close to true. There are a few counties here and there that only have one provider. Hence why I say to get rid of the county lines.

If they just left the medical system alone, insurance would be way higher than it is now.
    If it's the county with 80 percent of the state's population then it counts as the state.

What are you saying? Maricopa only has one provider?

http://coveraz.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Copy-of-Maricopa-County-Marketplace-Summary.xlsx
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

http://coveraz.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Copy-of-Maricopa-County-Marketplace-Summary.xlsx
    I dont believe you.

Also fuck adelante healthcare. They were a big client of mine in 2016 and they were triflin ass bitches. I've spent way too much time over there.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Over 44% of all US counties have only one ACA insurer in 2018. Just a tad bit more than "a few", or do I just not get it?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I dont believe you.

Also fuck adelante healthcare. They were a big client of mine in 2016 and they were triflin ass bitches. I've spent way too much time over there.
    You don't believe the state of Arizona website?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

Over 44% of all US counties have only one ACA insurer in 2018. Just a tad bit more than "a few", or do I just not get it?
    I'd like to see that stat. Cause I doubt it's true. I'd also want to see the population that covers. As I'm sure it's way less than 44%. And lastly, that's supporting my case to get rid of the country boundaries.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I dont believe you.

You don't believe the state of Arizona website?
    Nope. I believe the data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The lack of options is because the current lead ship are fucking pussies and didn’t stand up to the insurance companies and force them to participate in the ACA.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

The lack of options is because the current lead ship are fucking pussies and didn’t stand up to the insurance companies and force them to participate in the ACA.

Trumps fault? Got it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

I'd like to see that stat. Cause I doubt it's true. I'd also want to see the population that covers. As I'm sure it's way less than 44%. And lastly, that's supporting my case to get rid of the country boundaries.
    No one is calling for open boarders tho
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

DawgFader said:

Trumps fault? Got it.
    Who said Trympf? Stop the name calling.

• Options

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

No one is calling for open boarders tho
    My true platform has been exposed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The government forcing private companies to do something has a name for it

Its the best idea since the government forced all of us to overpay for shitty Obamacare

• Options
    “Give me liberty, or give me death.” Hatrick Henry
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Its the best idea since the government forced all of us to overpay for shitty Obamacare

Cmon man. Don’t twist. You know in exchange for participation they subsidized the difference and extended a ton of silent perks.

they didn’t force shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

Cmon man. Don’t twist. You know in exchange for participation they subsidized the difference and extended a ton of silent perks.

they didn’t force shit.
    Bullshit

Try not paying your taxes and get back to me about force

More like non existent perks.
  • Options

Insurance companies begged for Obamacare.

What extra did you pay for Obamacare? Curious to be hearing.