Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryan Addison, 4* 2018 WR/S, Gardena (Serra), CA (Offered 5/16/17)

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2018

lawsandl said:

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.
    That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass

ELLIOTT got beat out by baby dye. Who won’t qualify?
    The Johnson kid from Georgia, right?
    We dunno. Last news was he was still rehabbing an injury, but that doesn't hold water anymore, if it ever did.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

Baseman said:

Fuck everyone in this thread. Literally.

He’s here to fuck you up.
    He looks like a character from How to Train Your Dragon
    I always thought he had a South Park look:

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.

Elliott had a kid and went back home. It sucks, but Oregon gets running backs like it's going out of style. Hall will be replaced in this class. This is super old news. The kid from Georgia is rehabbing an injury.

The Elliott and Hall rides went to an Australian punter and Addison.

Oh, Biggins just said he thinks we get Tauanu'u. Another shitty 4-star I guess.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Elliott had a kid and went back home. It sucks, but Oregon gets running backs like it's going out of style. Hall will be replaced in this class. This is super old news. The kid from Georgia is rehabbing an injury.

That's a good get if you can keep him from SC.

And Addison's good but a big dropoff from Hall. That's a signiicant net loss. Gratz on the punter though.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

SC gets whoever the fuck they want when recruiting against Oregon. The fact that you still don't realize this is hilarious.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

And Addison's good but a big dropoff from Hall. That's a signiicant net loss. Gratz on the punter though.
    I'm not our west anymore and don't really care about recruit highlight films because I've coached a bunch of guys with killer highlight videos that sucked balls the other 500 plays of their career but I've always trusted what Biggins has to say. He said Hall stopped caring about football after his sophomore year and his number would reflect that as he regressed every year. He thinks Addison is a way better player today.

I don't know if that it true because Hall is an NFL player if he shows up anywhere and tries, but if the kid isn't into it then all that ability is pretty meaningless.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Oregon had its Sark moment. He lasted only one year and he gone now.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    How is Addison a big drop?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

I'm not our west anymore and don't really care about recruit highlight films because I've coached a bunch of guys with killer highlight videos that sucked balls the other 500 plays of their career but I've always trusted what Biggins has to say. He said Hall stopped caring about football after his sophomore year and his number would reflect that as he regressed every year. He thinks Addison is a way better player today.

I don't know if that it true because Hall is an NFL player if he shows up anywhere and tries, but if the kid isn't into it then all that ability is pretty meaningless.
    You need to coach better.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

Delete

disagree.
  • Options
    IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Huskies aren't even remotely in it for Jonah. Don't get your hopes up.
  • Options
    IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You sound angry.
    Why would I be angry we're out-recruiting you? It's to be expected. It comes with the territory of being a winner with a strong resume and solid body of work.

#BuildingABlueblood
    Who are you beating for recruits? Last time I checked UW is beating USC and Notre Dame for the guys they're getting. You can't fool me with bullshit star rankings. I pay attention to who is actually recruiting who. Sean Dollars: UW and SC passed. Jeremiah Criddell: UW and SC passed. Josh Delgado: UW and SC passed. Mycah Pittman: UW and SC passed. Keyon Ware Hudson: UW and SC passed. Mase Funa: SC keeping on the back burner until he proves his knee isn't fucked up long term. Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu: UW never recruited, SC passed in favor of Sean Rhyan and Jonah T and whoever else they're recruiting for O-line.

As long as Oregon isn't beating USC and UW and other top programs for recruits all they're doing is scooping up the most overrated 4-star recruits out of the 300 recruits they offer that are not highly coveted by the top programs. It's a clever ruse but UW fans with a brain aren't falling for it which I know infuriates you because you so desperately want to believe the Oregon glory days will be back soon because of recruiting rankings and that won't be the case. Star rankings got you all gassed up and feeling good again but UW will be the team to beat in the North for years to come and that reality will eventually set in after a couple more beat downs like the last two seasons.
    Actually, UW did want Dollars, Criddell, Delgado, Pittman, KWH, and Mase Funa all up until your coaches, who suck at recruiting btw, realized they weren't getting them and decided to go full WDWHA? LMAO Okay, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Us Ducks fans all know you're scared of what the staff is doing, but the fact that you're trying to deny the recruiting process of the staff is even more hilarious.

Also, I'm just really confused on how kids should be choosing UW over UO? It's not like we're a national brand and had a coach who innovated college football and made it to a couple title games or something, meanwhile owning your garbage asses for 12 straight. I know it took a number on your mental health and it has forever traumatized your fan base which is lovely, but for some reason, I'm getting the sense that you're scared it's going to happen again.