Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh it’s on now

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

We should cooperate with Russia in exposing the true extent of the attempted democrat coup in the US. Our own government is more of an enemy of the people than Russia ever was. It will be until the vermin are exposed and driven out of power.

It's telling they you think Democrats are an enemy of the state and Russia is our friend. You, sir, have taken Trump dicksucking to a whole new fucking level. And this is a board with Race and sledog.
    Democrats are indeed the enemy of the state. Russia is Russia we haven't trusted them since 1917 at least.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Neither The Russian nor NK summits were successful. In the case of the NK summit, Trump was used by Kim for a free lunch and an appearance of legitimacy. In Helsinki, He introduced the world to the new boss. Same as his old boss.

Your continued devolution into @Intersectional_Dawg @insinceredawg @CirrhosisDawg @ThomasFremont territory is entertaining. Are you going to vote for Pocahontas Warren in the next election?
    I don’t play teams like you do. Remember, I voted for the bitch as the lesser of two evils. at least what I saw at the time.

But I pushed for one thing to everyone I spoke to about the election.

Whoever wins. Support them and give them a chance. I’ve done that with Trump. But when I see someone make chump moves when the lights are shining brightest. I’m gonna call em a chump.

If Dude could put his rattle away, aka Twitter, He might actually be able to govern like a real President. He backs himself into corners that he just makes worse by trying to spin out of them. This Mueller thing is a thorn in the side. But he only makes the beast stronger by acknowledging it. He has no control of what they’re gonna do. But since they haven’t done shit by now, they ain’t gonna do shit. Only a drop of the investigation after mid terms. Again, Shit that Trump can’t control. So He should pay it no mind on Twitter or anywhere about that shit.

You never heard Bubba ever acknowledge the shit the other side was trying to drudge up, until He absolutely had to, late in his 2nd term.

Trump could learn a thing or 2 from Bubba

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Neither The Russian nor NK summits were successful. In the case of the NK summit, Trump was used by Kim for a free lunch and an appearance of legitimacy. In Helsinki, He introduced the world to the new boss. Same as his old boss.

Your continued devolution into @Intersectional_Dawg @insinceredawg @CirrhosisDawg @ThomasFremont territory is entertaining. Are you going to vote for Pocahontas Warren in the next election?
    I don’t play teams like you do. Remember, I voted for the bitch as the lesser of two evils. at least what I saw at the time.

Whoever wins. Support them and give them a chance. I’ve done that with Trump. But when I see someone make chump moves when the lights are shining brightest. I’m gonna call em a chump.

If Dude could put his rattle away, aka Twitter, He might actually be able to govern like a real President. He backs himself into corners that he just makes worse by trying to spin out of them. This Mueller thing is a thorn in the side. But he only makes the beast stronger by acknowledging it. He has no control of what they’re gonna do. But since they haven’t done shit by now, they ain’t gonna do shit. Only a drop of the investigation after mid terms. Again, Shit that Trump can’t control. So He should pay it no mind on Twitter or anywhere about that shit.

You never heard Bubba ever acknowledge the shit the other side was trying to drudge up, until He absolutely had to, late in his 2nd term.

He isn't powerless to do anything. He has the authority to fire that ass clown any time he wants. He probably won't do it because he knows dims will cry like a bunch of babies with shitty diapers, like they always do about everything. People hate them. I think he should tell them to go fuck themselves, fire Mueller, and order the release of all FBI/DOJ documents UNREDACTED, relating to the FISA abuse & the Russia hoax/attempted coup, which he also has the authority to do. He should do this close to election time, so that it inflicts maximum political carnage on that party, because that party can't ever be trusted with power again in its current form.

The FBI and DOJ should be gutted. Get rid of every scumbag involved in the Russia hoax/attempted coup, try them in court and send them to prison.

Start going after Obama. The buck stopped with that criminal. All of this happened under his regime. Go after Hillary too.

Also, his use of Twitter is great. He can call out the fuckheads that need to be called out, skip the middleman and go straight to the people with his ideas and intentions.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

He isn't powerless to do anything. He has the authority to fire that ass clown any time he wants. He probably won't do it because he knows dims will cry like a bunch of babies with shitty diapers, like they always do about everything. People hate them. I think he should tell them to go fuck themselves, fire Mueller, and order the release of all FBI/DOJ documents UNREDACTED, relating to the FISA abuse & the Russia hoax/attempted coup, which he also has the authority to do. He should do this close to election time, so that it inflicts maximum political carnage on that party, because that party can't ever be trusted with power again in its current form.

The FBI and DOJ should be gutted. Get rid of every scumbag involved in the Russia hoax/attempted coup, try them in court and send them to prison.

Start going after Obama. The buck stopped with that criminal. All of this happened under his regime. Go after Hillary too.

Also, his use of Twitter is great. He can call out the fuckheads that need to be called out, skip the middleman and go straight to the people with his ideas and intentions.
    Good politics and what the President has the power to do are two separate things. Firing Mueller would be totally FS. Just as firing Comey was. If you've got nothing to hide, well then you've got nothing to hid. Let it fizzle out and move on. This isn't a TV show.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seems to me an OBK/Flea match up at the 7-11 - the one on Aurora near the U District - could deliver.

Only if it's the undercard to you and Sledog @creepycoug
  • Options
    edited July 2018

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Good politics and what the President has the power to do are two separate things. Firing Mueller would be totally FS. Just as firing Comey was. If you've got nothing to hide, well then you've got nothing to hid. Let it fizzle out and move on. This isn't a TV show.
    Why would it be FS to fire a political hack whose investigation is based on a pack of lies sold to a FISA court and a fake dossier? This 'investigation' is a waste of taxpayer money and it has no legitimacy. It's an 'investigation' that should have never been opened in the first place. Fire the fuck.

Firing Comey worked out just fine. He was exposed for the corrupt pig that he was, and no one takes him seriously anymore. Although that isn't enough. That pig belong in prison. He's directly responsible for the American people losing trust in the FBI (if they had any to begin with).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When your opponent is making a fool of himself don't get in his way

Mueller is probably hoping he gets fired because otherwise he gets to tell hondo and @insinceredawg that they were fools all along
  • Options
    edited July 2018

When your opponent is making a fool of himself don't get in his way

Mueller is probably hoping he gets fired because otherwise he gets to tell hondo and @insinceredawg that they were fools all along

Maybe, but there's not much time to get shit done. Can't wait years for this to resolve itself. The crimes need to be exposed and punished while democrats are out of power, because we know nothing will be done and it will all be swept under the rug if those swine take back control of Congress, which I don't expect to happen in 2018.

The fraudulent Mueller investigation undermining and eroding faith in the American political system.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Yeah I didn’t vote for him either. But I wasn’t rooting for him to fail. Just like Chappelle said on SNL, give him a chance. If it works, that’s good for all of us. His chance is up. And it isn’t working.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Why would it be FS to fire a political hack whose investigation is based on a pack of lies sold to a FISA court and a fake dossier? This 'investigation' is a waste of taxpayer money and it has no legitimacy. It's an 'investigation' that should have never been opened in the first place. Fire the fuck.

Firing Comey worked out just fine. He was exposed for the corrupt pig that he was, and no one takes him seriously anymore. Although that isn't enough. That pig belong in prison. He's directly responsible for the American people losing trust in the FBI (if they had any to begin with).
    If you care about wasting tax money, look no further than Trump’s golf trips, which have cost far more than the investigation.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Seems to me an OBK/Flea match up at the 7-11 - the one on Aurora near the U District - could deliver.

I don't beat up on special needs. Plus he'll bring a gun.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639

I don't beat up on special needs. Plus he'll bring a gun.
    As the movie line goes "white men carry guns".