Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Study Suggests Oregon is Doomed for a Downturn with Helfrich

12345679»

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As a relative noob here, I must say that the trolling, copy pasta of things people said for months on end, and bumping of ancient threads here is fuckin magnificent.

You all are savages and I applaud you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

As a relative noob here, I must say that the trolling, copy pasta of things people said for months on end, and bumping of ancient threads here is fuckin magnificent.

You all are savages and I applaud you.

I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but this place seems like you'll at least tickle my balls a little when I do. And that's something anyone can enjoy.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bump of the year. AZduck looks like a dumbfuck. Well..he always looks like a dumbfuck, but more so here.

Every non-quook was worried as fuck about Sling after the AZ game his first year. It wasn't a great year but they won the gas station bowl against Texas in Texas, historically that's a big deal for any Pac-12 team not named USC.

The next year they play for an NC. Obviously that's a good year.

The next year they probably make the playoffs again if Adams doesn't break his hand week one. If Adams doesn't get a concussion in the gas station bowl the Ducks win that thing by 50 and everyone is still on board. Up to this point you didn't have to be a quook to say he had done a pretty decent job overall. However, Adams got said concussion, they blow the biggest lead in history and every non-quook jumps ship. Remember, you're a winner until you're not and he was up to that point.

Year four he loses the Nebraska game by himself with the stupid fucking 2 point "we do what we do" shit. Quooks start to get nervous.

Colorado, the stupid fucking fade call on 1st down blows the game. Quooks are getting restless.

UW ass rapes us. Quooks are becoming vocal.

Lost the CW to a historically bad Beavie team. Quooks revolt. The bleeding is stopped.

The keep the seat warm after a great coach thing never works out, but myself and other non-quooks were supportive until it was time to move on. I wanted Oregon to hire Dan Mullen instead of Sling and said that countless times. It seemed like a no brainer to me. He would have at least tried.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    I completely forgot about SRS until I saw one of Chest's posts.

Did Chest die or something?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

topdawgnc said:

Your program was shown to the entire country for what it was. The epic quook pressing on this board has been unreal. LSU, Ohio State, Auburn, they all laughed at your meth'd out excuses and bullshit exclamations of "We'll be back!" Christ. The Committee has seen enough out of you marshmallows. Oregon is fucked. Helfrich is a fucking loser (he's from Oregon, of course he is). Oregon was arrogant in promoting clueless morons like Pellum, who wouldn't understand defense if it cut a hole in the back of his pimp suit and fucked him in the ass.

The butthurt in this post proves the point that 1.) It's best to be a quook. 2.) It's worse to be a doog. 3.) It can't get any worse than being a cuog.
    By your outburst on Monday ... didn't seem too fun to be a quook, but was sure hella fun to be a doog.
    Playing in the national championship and losing is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> continuing to being dog food in the PAC 12 for the foreseeable future.
    I guess the future wasn't all that foreseeable bitch!

HFNY said:

Oregon is clearly on top this year but what happens with Mariota and a bunch of Kelly recruited / coached players move on?

Players like Royce Freeman?

Other than Mariota, who is in a league by himself of course in terms of his importance to Oregon, Freeman had as big a hand in Oregon's run this season as any other player. Helfrich got him. Helfrich also found and recruited Mariota fwiw, though the guy in charge at the time gets the credit ... that's how it works.

So he's shown himself to be a good recruiter by Oregon's standards. That's a start. Coker didn't recruit anybody. Butch and some key assistants not named Uncle Fester did the recruiting. Pete Garcia, their operations guy, was also huge in that program.

You gotta know the details of the programs you're talking about - not you HFNY; the author - before you can really dial this shit down.
    Holy fucking shit! You thought Helfrich was a good recruiter! Look how that turned out fucktard. Now you're saying Cristobal is a great recruiter. Hmmmmm? It's like deja vu. You're not good at this. But feel free to keep embarrassing yourself.
    AZDuck said:

This is now my favoritest HH thread of all the times

Is it still your favorite you fucking retard?
    Standard Supporter

As I recall, Chester distanced himself from HCH in an effort to go more mainstream and get access to the AD. Fine, do yo thing. But he kinda shit on Derek on the way out the door.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

As I recall, Chester distanced himself from HCH in an effort to go more mainstream and get access to the AD. Fine, do yo thing. But he kinda shit on Derek on the way out the door.
    Oh right, fuck that guy
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Now we shit on Chest for good luck
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Bump of the year. AZduck looks like a dumbfuck. Well..he always looks like a dumbfuck, but more so here.

Every non-quook was worried as fuck about Sling after the AZ game his first year. It wasn't a great year but they won the gas station bowl against Texas in Texas, historically that's a big deal for any Pac-12 team not named USC.

The next year they play for an NC. Obviously that's a good year.

The next year they probably make the playoffs again if Adams doesn't break his hand week one. If Adams doesn't get a concussion in the gas station bowl the Ducks win that thing by 50 and everyone is still on board. Up to this point you didn't have to be a quook to say he had done a pretty decent job overall. However, Adams got said concussion, they blow the biggest lead in history and every non-quook jumps ship. Remember, you're a winner until you're not and he was up to that point.

Year four he loses the Nebraska game by himself with the stupid fucking 2 point "we do what we do" shit. Quooks start to get nervous.

Colorado, the stupid fucking fade call on 1st down blows the game. Quooks are getting restless.

UW ass rapes us. Quooks are becoming vocal.

Lost the CW to a historically bad Beavie team. Quooks revolt. The bleeding is stopped.

The keep the seat warm after a great coach thing never works out, but myself and other non-quooks were supportive until it was time to move on. I wanted Oregon to hire Dan Mullen instead of Sling and said that countless times. It seemed like a no brainer to me. He would have at least tried.
    Good news is, the Ducks are implementing the same S&C program as the ENTIRE SEC. Instant wins. Or not. EWIWBI
    I'm actually pretty excited. It's the first time Oregon football players have actually lifted weights in my lifetime.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

Grundle obviously remembers the time I innocently referred to Chest as Chester and he got indignant about it.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Grundle obviously remembers the time I innocently referred to Chest as Chester and he got indignant about it.
    Chester is rather innocent. You could have just as easily referred to him as Chesticle.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

True. But when you can move your content to Friday Harbor, you have to do it.
    Standard Supporter

I do not, but that’s pretty funny.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Now we shit on Chest for good luck

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Chest was right.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Chest was right.

Yup.