Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doog thread, Doog poaster warning!!! Favorite UW gayme of all time?

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2000 at Stanford.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nebraska Classy (91)

2000 at Stanford.

Oh snap
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Nebraska Classy (91)
    Why don't I remember the first 362 posts from Your_Mom?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Fuck off young man
    Baseman said:

A game no one thought we? would win against a team barking they deserved a #1 ranking after they demolished our Dawgs. Not so fast fuckers.

Counter traps, Jacque Robinson broke it off in Tony Casillas and Brian Bosworth’s ass. TUFF defense. A little help from the Sooner Schooner.

The players hoisted James on their shoulders when the final gun sounded. James thrust his arm up, index figure raised—#1. A night to remember.

On Monday, we woke up from our bender and remembered we dumped a close game to SC. The Mormons— their unblemished WAC season and bowl victory over a six win shit Michigan squad—stole our Natty.

Yeah, but it was SC! And I'm sure they still respected us?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Write in

Was that the last sell out at Memorial?

BearsWiin said:
    For a shit 2006 UW team? Not even close to a sell out.

Memorial sells out for Big Games, Roth games, and maybe when a Big Name comes to town like Tennessee in 2007. Not for gutty little UW teams.
    Fuck off young man
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Memorial sells out for Big Games, Roth games, and maybe when a Big Name comes to town like Tennessee in 2007. Not for gutty little UW teams.
    You think Tennessee is a Big Name?

Sad.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    Write in
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I think it (last UW sellout) was the game in 1923 back when Cal was the Alabama of college football. What could have been if Cal as an institution still cared about football.

Fuck off young man

I had the most fun at the Orange Bowl by far. Best trip ever for football. The game was awesome and Oklahoma was about as good as it got at that time other than their well documented CANE problem.

That, to me, was the biggest win. The 1991 Rose Bowl ... the result is there, but did anyone really think Michigan was going to beat Washington? They could have beaten Michigan 60 - 0 and I wouldn't have been surprised.

I? would put it as #1.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dillon’s 222 yard in the first quarter against San Jose State in 96 was awesome.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write in
    UW vs. Nevada, 2003. “Our” midgets get schooled by the mighty Wolf Pack, and I achieved a whole new level of pissed walking out of Husky Stadium. It kind of felt good.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Walter And Mario Heisman Poses (Fuck Desmond Howard) (Michigan 92 RB)
    Winning a Natty trumps all else for me
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Boomer Sooner (85 Orange Bowel)

It's almost hard to believe how fucking shitty you guys were for quite some time

Hard to believe? Not really. UW still manages to find a way to lose to ASU every year.
    that reminds me... a game I heard on the radio with my dad in 1982... Huskies went to ASU when Sun Devils were 9-0 and ranked #3. ASU passed out roses before the game. Huskies won 17-13. Famous one-handed TD catch by Aaron Williams at the goal line. My hands were sweaty and I remember the smell of dad's tobacco smoke as we sat in the den listening to Bob Rondeau.
    I remember the game. No TV. ASU on probation. A Dawg, Rondeau called, classic.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited July 2018
    Boomer Sooner (85 Orange Bowel)

Baseman said:

A game no one thought we? would win against a team barking they deserved a #1 ranking after they demolished our Dawgs. Not so fast fuckers.

Counter traps, Jacque Robinson broke it off in Tony Casillas and Brian Bosworth’s ass. TUFF defense. A little help from the Sooner Schooner.

The players hoisted James on their shoulders when the final gun sounded. James thrust his arm up, index figure raised—#1. A night to remember.

On Monday, we woke up from our bender and remembered we dumped a close game to SC. The Mormons— their unblemished WAC season and bowl victory over a six win shit Michigan squad—stole our Natty.

Yeah, but it was SC! And I'm sure they still respected us?
    Creep jumped off our? bandwagon for Miami a year later when they become a national player while our? Dawgs slipped into mediocrity.

Creep’s Cains, ranked #2 going into the Sugar Bowel, puckered against #8 Tennessee, losing 35-7.

This epic beat down allowed 11-1 Oklahoma—their only loss to Creep’s Caines at home—to take home the natty.

An epic choke job for the ages. A real black eye for Creep.