Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

The TBS sycophants wonder why none of the OG HHBs take them seriously.

This time last year, these retards wanted his head on a pike. Now he is the 2nd best recruiter on the time.

Nevermind what he did with Qualls, Vea, Gaines. You know, actual results.

If you, J, or Baabs ever have an opinion on anything football related someone, somewhere might take you seriously.
    In defense of PGOS, he's had two strong football opinions that I can remember.

1. Leach is going to win the North within 5 years.
    2. The Dawgs would be better off going to the Rose Bowl than the playoffs.

1. I think I did say that. He did come close!

2. Never said that. Loser talk.

3. My strongest opinion by far has always been RUN THE FUCKING BALL.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This time last year, these retards wanted his head on a pike. Now he is the 2nd best recruiter on the time.

Yes, i believe he was among the 5 or 6 coaches who Pete needed to be fire in the offseason according to the experts
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This time last year, these retards wanted his head on a pike. Now he is the 2nd best recruiter of Polynesians on the time.

Fixed.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jokes on you, I didn’t join until this year. For all you know I called Malloe’s turnaround two years ago.

Also, strange fucking world where someone could be bad at one thing (recruiting) but good at another (coaching technique), then put effort into becoming better at that weakness and with time, practice, and confidence come out the other side a champ.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jokes on you, I didn’t join until this year. For all you know I called Malloe’s turnaround two years ago.

Also, strange fucking world where someone could be bad at one thing (recruiting) but good at another (coaching technique), then put effort into becoming better at that weakness and with time, practice, and confidence come out the other side a champ.
    Kawasaki needs more time to be a less of a DC
    Founders Club
    You seem upset
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Yup. And the posts about black kids and absent/present fathers, what racist gibberish this shithole is.
    The fast/slow strategy stuff was interestingly at first, but has jumped the shark. Stop psychoanalyzing teenagers. Or don't.

And I don't believe recruits care that much about message boards, but the shit about their skin and living situations does make posters look stupid and does nothing to help UW.
    We are all animals, as much as we like to think we have evolved and all that bullshit. This fast/slow strategy provides a nice frame of analyzing a kids behavior and how he might react to how certain schools recruit him. So to translate to something you would understand - we are looking for regression toward the mean in behavior in terms of how a kid would behave depending on what kind of a socioeconomic background he comes from.
    Founders Club

Yup. And the posts about black kids and absent/present fathers, what racist gibberish this shithole is.
    The fast/slow strategy stuff was interestingly at first, but has jumped the shark. Stop psychoanalyzing teenagers. Or don't.

And I don't believe recruits care that much about message boards, but the shit about their skin and living situations does make posters look stupid and does nothing to help UW.
    We are all animals, as much as we like to think we have evolved and all that bullshit. This fast/slow strategy provides a nice frame of analyzing a kids behavior and how he might react to how certain schools recruit him. So to translate to something you would understand - we are looking for regression toward the mean in behavior in terms of how a kid would behave depending on what kind of a socioeconomic background he comes from.

Christ
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

how is this level of stupidity even possible

You named yourself after an STD.
  • SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Woof said:

I'm guessing you haven't read much Hondo and Sleddog yet. Stay away from the tug.

PS: Get an avatar
    What avatar do you suggest?
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

I'm guessing you haven't read much Hondo and Sleddog yet. Stay away from the tug.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GtE0BZXJA

Screenshot?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018

Woof said:

How about one that tells us youre a filthy coug squeaky hoop ball fan.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Skinny agrees Gainesville is real.