Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kasen Williams, ASJ, Kavario

13»

Comments

• HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I still can't believe ASJ got a DUI, was suspended for a week, and played week two at close to 300 pounds.

Any decent coach would have made ASJ's summer absolute hell. Instead ASJ obviously did nothing and came into the season fat.

Why hate tacos and beer? ASJ liked em
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ive heard my dwags need to pass on the try hard instate talent like Gaskin and Rapp.
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

This shows that even 5*s need to pick the right coach.

It also shows that we’re bad at remembering who were actually five stars. Kasen wasn’t. Izbicki wasn’t. I don’t think Middleton was. ASJ probably was.
    Ummm. KW was the top ranked recruit in all the land by many services.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

It also shows that we’re bad at remembering who were actually five stars. Kasen wasn’t. Izbicki wasn’t. I don’t think Middleton was. ASJ probably was.
    No he wasn't.

He was a 5 star by Scout (I was wrong!), 4 star by everyone else. He was Parade's national POY which isn't the same thing as #1 recruit.
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

He was a 5 star by Scout (I was wrong!), 4 star by everyone else. He was Parade's national POY which isn't the same thing as #1 recruit.
    True. Too many fucking TBS rankings to keep straight.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

Hehe, I think I remember you trying to be stars superiority guy with me. How come you don't admit when you're wrong when I'm around huh?!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

animate said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

Hehe, I think I remember you trying to be stars superiority guy with me. How come you don't admit when you're wrong when I'm around huh?!
    I don’t think I’ve ever had a hard time admitting I’m wrong. I’m usually wrong.
    I would say you're normally correct. There are a few here who rarely, if ever admit when they are wrong. You're not one of them.

dnc said:

animate said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

I would say you're normally correct. There are a few here who rarely, if ever admit when they are wrong. You're not one of them.
    Gracias fren.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

animate said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

Eh, k. Maybe I got you mixed up with some other hardcore husky asshole. Sorry, my bad.
    animate said:

dnc said:

animate said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

No he wasn't.

Eh, k. Maybe I got you mixed up with some other hardcore husky asshole. Sorry, my bad.
    It was probably me and I just missed your post or something
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mods have abandoned us, @Swaye is our only hope