Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoy Petersen

1234568»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Mods, can we rename this thread "Stages of mental retardation"?

Great idea you fuck, but you need to provide the scale/stages
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mods, can we rename this thread "Stages of mental retardation"?

Great idea you fuck, but you need to provide the scale/stages
    pls post less you aren't funny or insightful or anything
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

That's my biggest problem with quooks. Brag about your recent success and dominance all you want, but fucking admit we got a top 5 coach. So butthurt over getting completely annihilated while watching him take us to the playoffs in. year. Three.

gimmicky offense; only because we've been down; conference is down; no class; flashy uniforms; no tradition; SC doesn't respect them; Mariota is overrated; Chip cheats; academis; Nike U; Uncle Phil is your pimp; Oregon is going down any day now.

I'll take "Things Doogs Said Ad Nauseam during Oregon's Run" for $500 Alex.

Why does it matter that they admit it? You either have one, or you don't. If you do, and you arguably do, then it's because you got lucky.
    Losers lose. Oregon is a loser progrum. They are back in their rightful place w/ the rest of the pac-12 dreck.
    While others are sharpening their game in this back-and-forth, you seem to be regressing to amateur hour.

You can do better. I've seen it.
  • HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    day 2 of our 'severe incel autism on display' show for creepy, it seems

day 2 of our 'severe incel autism on display' show for creepy, it seems

Shut up. You're in over your head.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

That's my biggest problem with quooks. Brag about your recent success and dominance all you want, but fucking admit we got a top 5 coach. So butthurt over getting completely annihilated while watching him take us to the playoffs in. year. Three.

gimmicky offense; only because we've been down; conference is down; no class; flashy uniforms; no tradition; SC doesn't respect them; Mariota is overrated; Chip cheats; academis; Nike U; Uncle Phil is your pimp; Oregon is going down any day now.

I'll take "Things Doogs Said Ad Nauseam during Oregon's Run" for $500 Alex.

Why does it matter that they admit it? You either have one, or you don't. If you do, and you arguably do, then it's because you got lucky.
    ?

Ive never given a fuck about how they won.

It matters that they admit it because it shows they're the same as doogs. It's also looking more and more like they don't really think coaching was that important to their success. Those are lazy hires and you know it. They're Oregon!!! Shouldn't they be above "getting lucky"?
    If there is one thing, and one thing only, that I've learned from having wasted a good % of my life obsessing over this game, it is that nobody is above getting lucky.

After all, they got lucky with Chip. Washington got lucky with Petersen. Plenty of other coaches who built something at zero programs haven't been able to translate that to the big stage. Petersen has. It could easily have been otherwise, and more often than not, it is.

I have become quite convinced that all you can do is play the odds and cross your fingers. The sample size to support my view is Yuge. After what, three tries post Rick, you got one.

And, despite what our resident retard has to say about it, Cristobal is a very good recruiter and he does give Oregon a chance to get talent to Eugene. How he coaches remains to be seen, but one down season at FIU isn't going to tell me anything. Sure, it was a bit of a flier, but it wasn't a completely irrational move. And, like Washington, Oregon can't exactly just name their coach.

Luck is important and underrated. We all get lucky with Pat Haden.
    Better to be...
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Over 100 notifications on this thread. Pretty sure it's just a handful of retards fighting it out per usual.... So because of that.....

Just click on page 8 and call it a fucking good morning.

Over 100 notifications on this thread. Pretty sure it's just a handful of retards fighting it out per usual.... So because of that.....

Leave!!!! U don’t belong hear. Go back to TBSing board

I ain't buyin' it. For one thing, Creepy's shit is too good to ignore. Others have tried; none of them could quit me.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I ain't buyin' it. For one thing, Creepy's shit is too good to ignore. Others have tried; none of them could quit me.
    Creep is the manliest, logging camp town, tuff guy poaster here. That's why I keep coming back for more.
    Hurtful.
    *Your tuffest logging camp, gear chucker guy.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why's that?

Oh! You must be getting ready to poast another fake Woof!

I'm glad to see you're not getting discouraged. I know the first two didn't land so well, but persistence is key. I'll head over there and wait for it so I can give you a chin.

Why's that?

Oh! You must be getting ready to poast another fake Woof!

I'm glad to see you're not getting discouraged. I know the first two didn't land so well, but persistence is key. I'll head over there and wait for it so I can give you a chin.

Trolling on the TBS board is the best

dflea said:

Creep is the manliest, logging camp town, tuff guy poaster here. That's why I keep coming back for more.
    Hurtful.
    *Your tuffest logging camp, gear chucker guy.
    You guysm are gonna make me cry.