Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Random Errands

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
With festivus upon us, I have some complaints for you people, and while I'm at it some questions:

1. FSU Auburn - who you got and why? Obvious to me.

1.a. 2013 FSU/91 Huskies - who you got and why? Less obvious to me, but I know the answer. Royotis and Passion can't answer.

2. "Stocking" is what you do to a shelf. "Stalking" is what you do to a teenage boy. Please learn the fucking difference. This isn't the immigrant board. If you are one of 5 or 6 poasters on this board who can't get this right, you should (x) be really fucking embarrassed and (y) go back to junior college and finish what you started. You stupid dumb fuck.

3. "College Football is Terrible this Year" - Dumbest fucking comment this side of the krisvashon river, and as dumb as an Oregondawg/Section14a comment. And just a little dumber than Iron Laws. Realize that every year cfb is terrible to a different group of fan bases. It is axiomatic that the players and teams get better over time. Sure some administrative structural stuff can contribute to controversy, but overall it's a better product. Historically there has always been cream on schedules, it varies by team and by season, it gives us something to debate, no big deal. Offenses and defenses evolve, in the interim one takes advantage of the other, then it changes. Who fucking cares? Been this way forever. Stop making this comment unless your goal is life is to sound like 1seadawg or whitetd.

4. "Chip Kelly will fail in the NFL" - I want every one of you dumb mother fuckers to stand up and be counted. Go on. Reach up your twats and pull down on your balls if you can find them. Own it.

Comments