Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Titus Toler, 2019 3* S, Bellflower (St. John Bosco), CA

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let’s get Spam Chancellor and Darien Chase and call it good.

Maybe add LPJ or Javin Wright or some shit later. This kid is only ok.

You're sleeping on Cam Williams. Smart player, elite ball skills.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Would KamFab end up at safety if that was our class?
    Jimmy recruited him as a safety already, I think he can play wherever we need him, he would be a great nickel
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

Jimmy recruited him as a safety already, I think he can play wherever we need him, he would be a great nickel
    Half Asian, can play safety, nickel, or wherever you need him?

Sounds to me like Rapp 2.0
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Half Asian, can play safety, nickel, or wherever you need him?

Sounds to me like Rapp 2.0
    I can’t wait for his senior year., so I can brb jo to it
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can we sign Titus Pullo instead?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,481
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You're sleeping on Cam Williams. Smart player, elite ball skills.
    I don't like guys without eyebrows. I just don't.
    No homo?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably going to Colorado.

["I have always enjoyed going back to Colorado to hang out with family and former players and now I enjoy going out there to spend time with the coaches," Toler said. "It is a real nice family atmosphere out there. I love (safeties and defensive passing game coordinator) ShaDon Brown. He is a great dude. I got to know (cornerbacks) coach (Ashley) Ambrose more over the weekend. He is great, too. CU is low on safeties right now so if I go there, I would have a chance to play early."

Sophomore outside linebacker Jacob Callier, who also played his high school football at St. John Bosco, served as Toler's player host for the weekend.

"I knew of him before and we built up a good relationship," Toler said of Callier. "The life, the people, the community of Boulder is special. Everybody says Boulder is a great place to be in and it is not a lie. It seems real homey there."

"Coach 'Pete' (Washington head coach Chris Petersen) is a great coach and he has a great personality. I like that he has a life-after-football program," Toler said. "(Huskies defensive backs) coach (Jimmy) Lake and (assistant defensive backs) coach (Will) Harris are also great guys. I feel like they can prepare me for the next level, if that comes about.

"(Arizona State head) coach Herm (Edwards) talked to me for about two hours when I went to their camp. He gave me a lot of knowledge and he has more knowledge to pass on."

Toler is not tipping his hand, but it appears one of the aforementioned programs has a sizable lead in his recruitment.

"I kind of already know where I want to go but I don't know just when I am going to put it out there yet," he said.]

https://247sports.com/college/colorado/Article/With-Focus-Narrowed-to-Three-Toler-Visits-Buffs-119362481
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Good for him. He's a good player and he's a great get for the Buffs. Just didn't have good enough film to be a take for UW. He likely was told to move on by UW which pretty much makes Williams a lock at this point.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Good for him. He's a good player and he's a great get for the Buffs. Just didn't have good enough film to be a take for UW. He likely was told to move on by UW which pretty much makes Williams a lock at this point.

Do you like Williams? I am indifferent about him.but no balls is willing to take his commitment that means he must be good
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Domicillo said:
    “I’ve been hearing from Arizona State, Cal, Illinois and Vanderbilt,” Toler said. “Washington has hit me up a few times as well."
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck man USC is struggling. I'm starting to feel bad for their fans. They used to be so arrogant but now they're beat down and miserable. I would much rather see Oregon shitting themselves on the recruiting trail but we're gonna have to wait for them to go 4-8 without Herbert for that to happen.