Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I was in the car

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

If you think you are a woman. Commit and get your dick chopped off. If you think you are a dude and you have a vagina. Commit and grow a pair.

That is all.

To me this is playing into mental illness. If your buddy says he wants to cut his arm off or have another arm attached to him you'd want to get him some help.

If it's a penis though you're supposed to be ultra supportive. You know, even though they have a 40% suicide rate which is right there with the most mentally deranged.
    They are wired different than the average person (whatever the fuck that is). But a transgender person can't just be fixed with treatment and religion. It doesn't work that way.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

There are just two sexes and a shitload of confusion.

Gender and sex arent the same thing hth. That being said agree that she's a fucking actress.
    Die oder Der oder Das .. Geschlecht, verstehen?

Und, Sie ist eine Schauspielerin und ich würde sie ficken
    I don’t know what that means but I’m guessing it’s bad for Poland
    Gender in three forms as it applies to "The" in German as feminine, masculine and neuter. The rest, not bad for Poland, just recognizing Johansson's "profession" and day dreaming of some fun with her scarlet.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018

Sledog said:

There are just two sexes and a shitload of confusion.

Gender and sex arent the same thing hth. That being said agree that she's a fucking actress.
    Wilbur stands with our LBGTQKHACMDES communities.

I’m guessing He kneels for a couple of those letters as well.
    Sledog said:

If your born swinging lumber you'll always be a lumberjack. So if I identify as a 65 year old I can go on Medicare? If I say I feel poor will the government give me welfare?

@CirrhosisDawg told us that wasn’t true.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

If your born swinging lumber you'll always be a lumberjack. So if I identify as a 65 year old I can go on Medicare? If I say I feel poor will the government give me welfare?

Was that when you couldnt support yourself and relied on public assistance? Really not sure what you’re talking about but I’ll take your word for it since you are welfare superiority guy.

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Was that when you couldnt support yourself and relied on public assistance? Really not sure what you’re talking about but I’ll take your word for it since you are welfare superiority guy.
    It was that false NW Bravado you once had.