Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well that settles it...

JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    WSU had a better year this year, still baffles me they care so much about our coach and what we do.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    Kick ass pressers are good indicators of future results.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    Coog fans are right. Petersen is definitely a ho-hum hire. Leach > Petersen... 'nuff said.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Coog fans are right. Petersen is definitely a ho-hum hire. Leach > Petersen... 'nuff said.

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone.

It would have been nice to have Leach at the podium say that to Kimmy after he asked about "media" access to the program.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Coogs gotta coog.
  • Options
    7WINSTEVE7WINSTEVE Member Posts: 20
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    I don't understand Coogs thinking, he must not be a great coach because of his press conference. I guess Sark should been the best coach in the country because of his press conferences. Really Cool, Special, Awesome, Young all should of been in Petes vocab if he wants to be recognized as a good coach. Coogs sound like the Doogman homies.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    7WINSTEVE said:

I don't understand Coogs thinking, he must not be a great coach because of his press conference. I guess Sark should been the best coach in the country because of his press conferences. Really Cool, Special, Awesome, Young all should of been in Petes vocab if he wants to be recognized as a good coach. Coogs sound like the Doogman homies.

Most Coogs are in the Palouse. Shit, they eat and breath dirt most the year, except when it's frozen.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    7WINSTEVE said:

We could hire Nick Saban and coogs would still try and find a way to shit on it. Well you know Saban's accomplishments at Alabama are really inflated, no way he will get those kind of players to come to Washington. Saban is a mediocre coach without elite talent, enough said on that.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bill Belichick agrees.
  • Options
    saz0rsaz0r Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    7WINSTEVE said:

Pressers are led by the press. Opening statement by Petersen was informative and professional. The questions were horse shit.
  • Options
    The Coogs bitterness hasn't been this bad since Bishop Sankey announced he's not the next Jonathan Stewert.