Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Strzok

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I wondered if Strozyk was a liar before all of this. I absolutely knew for certain he was a liar when he tried to claim he did not realize that by having an out of scope polygraph he was not eligible for TS/SCI read in's. Anyone who has ever had a TS/SCI clearance knows those rules backwards and forwards. You know when you don't have an active passed poly that you cannot maintain the SCI portion of the clearance. Everyone knows this. He knows this. And yet he lied about it. Maybe a small thing to some, because it isn't terribly material to the Russia stuff, but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS.

Liars have no place in government service! Americans need to wake up and smell the Covfefe!

Oh, and there is this:
    Mexico will pay for wall.
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    There are decent people on both sides
    NATO nations agreed to accelerate 2% of gdp plan
    Thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11
    I doubled the nation’s GDP
    I had bigger electoral college win than Reagan
    3 million illegals voted in 2016
    Germany is totally dependent on Russia and imports 70% of its energy from them
    Etc, etc, etc...
    I never said liars have no place in government service. Liars are all over government service. What I inferred was nothing this guy says can be trusted because he was clearly lying to Congress. And he was. Case closed.
    So a liar is ok if there's an R next to his name.
    I didn't say that either. Stop being a queer. My words are quite clear. It was obvious to me Strozk lied. I explained why it was obvious. I never said one word about Trump, Schumer, Teddy Roosevelt or @SpiritHorse so stop being a faggot and trying to make my comment something it wasn't.
    "but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS."

Don't twist.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I wondered if Strozyk was a liar before all of this. I absolutely knew for certain he was a liar when he tried to claim he did not realize that by having an out of scope polygraph he was not eligible for TS/SCI read in's. Anyone who has ever had a TS/SCI clearance knows those rules backwards and forwards. You know when you don't have an active passed poly that you cannot maintain the SCI portion of the clearance. Everyone knows this. He knows this. And yet he lied about it. Maybe a small thing to some, because it isn't terribly material to the Russia stuff, but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS.

Liars have no place in government service! Americans need to wake up and smell the Covfefe!

Oh, and there is this:
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    Etc, etc, etc...
    I never said liars have no place in government service. Liars are all over government service. What I inferred was nothing this guy says can be trusted because he was clearly lying to Congress. And he was. Case closed.
    I didn't say that either. Stop being a queer. My words are quite clear. It was obvious to me Strozk lied. I explained why it was obvious. I never said one word about Trump, Schumer, Teddy Roosevelt or @SpiritHorse so stop being a faggot and trying to make my comment something it wasn't.
    "but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS."

Don't twist.
    What in the holy fuckall does that have to do with anyone else? My comments are quite specific. About one person. Had I intended them to be about other people I would have said it. Have you ever seen me type that Trump, or anyone else for that matter, is some bastion of truth? Have I ever made the statement that I trust everything Trump says? This is why everyone around here destroys you daily you ding dong. You always try to twist everything to fit some grand progressive agenda that nobody but you understands or even gives a fuck about. I made a comment about one dude, who is lying to Congress, and you blow a huge load all over yourself trying to twist everything into a knot to make some obtuse point about Trump that you think is incredibly profound. When I say that Trump is some bastion of morality and he himself waters the tree of truthfulness on a daily basis, then continue your snarky little snowflake dance, but until then, shut the fuck up and stop being a faggot.
    #soundslikeyoucare

Ok..... Now that I'm done trolling you.... I'm curious what stozorkzork lied about. Last I check, lying under oath is pretty damn serious. So I just want to know what hammer will drop.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh, and there is this:
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    Etc, etc, etc...

Don't twist.
    What in the holy fuckall does that have to do with anyone else? My comments are quite specific. About one person. Had I intended them to be about other people I would have said it. Have you ever seen me type that Trump, or anyone else for that matter, is some bastion of truth? Have I ever made the statement that I trust everything Trump says? This is why everyone around here destroys you daily you ding dong. You always try to twist everything to fit some grand progressive agenda that nobody but you understands or even gives a fuck about. I made a comment about one dude, who is lying to Congress, and you blow a huge load all over yourself trying to twist everything into a knot to make some obtuse point about Trump that you think is incredibly profound. When I say that Trump is some bastion of morality and he himself waters the tree of truthfulness on a daily basis, then continue your snarky little snowflake dance, but until then, shut the fuck up and stop being a faggot.
    #soundslikeyoucare

Ok..... Now that I'm done trolling you.... I'm curious what stozorkzork lied about. Last I check, lying under oath is pretty damn serious. So I just want to know what hammer will drop.
    You know, it's pretty racial intolerant to be questioning @Swaye's truth
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh, and there is this:
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    Etc, etc, etc...

Don't twist.
    #soundslikeyoucare

There are no depths to the delusion and idiocy of HondoFS.

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh, and there is this:
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    Etc, etc, etc...

Don't twist.
    #soundslikeyoucare

You know, it's pretty racial intolerant to be questioning @Swaye's truth
    I'm just another racist intolerant liberal.