Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Clay Helton and USC Pessimism

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018

I heard Browning's GF dumped him the week of the SC game and he was emotionally in the tank. LOL. Also said GF was a fucking Oregon student. Could Browning be any more unlikable?

Yes. The GF is like a 5'3" spinner that only desert, pool party feegs would like (hi @Pitchfork51 ).
    Wheelhouse

Except super pathetic. Because she obviously gets railed out by the duck Boyz (not even just the porking lot) but I'm sure brownsocks has been picking out rings.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BaldwinIV said:

Good posts and I understand now. Thanks all.

Also I watched 2016 USC. It felt like getting sodomized, but some things I forgot that I noticed on rewatch:

-- Rapp, as always, showed up huge in this big game. I totally didn't remember. He had two monster INTs and was all over the place. His 2nd INT was clutch city in their territory set us up to win the game and the crowd was going bananas. Browning completely shat all over himself the next drive and gave SC the momentum back.

-- Best game Darnold played, period. Better than the Rose Bowl. He was unbelievable. There wasn't a single performance in 2017 that came close. Jones and King were draped all over their WRs and he still made them pay. Tip of the hat.

-- Psalm Wooching trying to rush Darnold :sweat_smile:

-- The playcalling was excruciatingly maddening. No rhythm. Panicked and abandoned early in the 3Q. How do Doogpound and Doogman types continue to defend Smith?

--- Ross just smoked their stud DB Jackson. How did Browning win P12OPOY and not Ross? What a joke.

The real question is how many games in this year until you stop blaming babushka and blame peterman instead when the playcalling is identical?
    Over under is 4.

Praying for Gaskat.
    Well that's just not accurate.

The O/U is always 5.
  • TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I heard Browning's GF dumped him the week of the SC game and he was emotionally in the tank. LOL. Also said GF was a fucking Oregon student. Could Browning be any more unlikable?

True that she dumped him. Untrue that she was an Oregon student. She was a sorority girl at UW.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheDozer said:

True that she dumped him. Untrue that she was an Oregon student. She was a sorority girl at UW.
    I heard Browning's GF dumped him the week of the SC game and he was emotionally in the tank. LOL. Also said GF was fucking an Oregon student. Could Browning be any more unlikable?

better?
  • HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    TheDozer said:

I believe you.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    i have many usc friends and they have been done with helton once he started max 'i ruined my life by going to usc' browne over darnold, effectively forfeiting 2016 season before it began
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

"It was the girlfriend's fault" is one of my favorite genres of fan commentary and rumor. This variation is especially great: the sourceless "I heard," the contradictory social media showing they're still together and she's in Seattle doing an internship this summer. Or maybe she's in Seattle to flaunt her relationship with a new guy, I dunno.

All that being said, Jake Browning must have sucked against USC, Alabama, ASU, and Penn State because a girl was mean to him before those games, not because he isn't a Heisman Trophy candidate. He is. I mean, if Giselle didn't let Tom Brady eat booty before every game, he'd have only like three rings. It's science.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

The USC loss in 2016 was a shitty loss. Sam Darnold was throwing footballs into pringles cans that night. Jake Browning shit his pants (nothing new but still) and our offensive gameplan was to avoid letting Gaskin or Coleman touch the ball.

It was a total disaster. Helton fucking blows. USC should have clown shoed the conference last year with who they had and it took A David Shaw shitty 4th down call to squeak by the championship.

FTFY
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

"It was the girlfriend's fault" is one of my favorite genres of fan commentary and rumor. This variation is especially great: the sourceless "I heard," the contradictory social media showing they're still together and she's in Seattle doing an internship this summer. Or maybe she's in Seattle to flaunt her relationship with a new guy, I dunno.

All that being said, Jake Browning must have sucked against USC, Alabama, ASU, and Penn State because a girl was mean to him before those games, not because he isn't a Heisman Trophy candidate. He is. I mean, if Giselle didn't let Tom Brady eat booty before every game, he'd have only like three rings. It's science.
    Hurtful.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah there's nothing bragworthy about having usc friends.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

i have many usc friends and they have been done with helton once he started max 'i ruined my life by going to usc' browne over darnold, effectively forfeiting 2016 season before it began

I don't have any USC frens. I'm jealous af.
    I have some frens that went to USC for grad school. They really respeck me a lot.
    I respect you so much. We talk about you all the time, even though we’ve never met. You rowboating son of a bitch!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Jake browning is so pathetic that he's the only d1 college quarterback that I feel confident saying I get more pussy than.

Except Rudy carpenter. Fuck that faggot.

Jake browning is so pathetic that he's the only d1 college quarterback that I feel confident saying I get more pussy than.

Poor Rudy. I remember Kirk Herbstreet doing an interview with Miami's QB back in the early 2000's when they we good and the dude's girlfriend was at his house and she wasn't even doable. You're winning national titles in Miami at QB and banging a bridge troll. That dude has a looooooong life ahead of him.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

The USC loss in 2016 was a shitty loss. Sam Darnold was throwing footballs into pringles cans that night. Jake Browning shit his pants (nothing new but still) and our offensive gameplan was to avoid letting Gaskin touch the ball.

It was a total disaster. Helton fucking blows. USC should have clown shoed the conference last year with who they had and it took A David Shaw shitty 4th down call to squeak by the championship.

This.
    It was one of the worst night's of my life after having a total kick ass day of back stage Game Day passes and bitching kegger at the Row Boat House.

I pregame pretty hard that day with @HuskyJW after @Gladstone gave me a fake number.

Unsurprisingly, I should have known that was going to be the highlight.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

Poor Rudy. I remember Kirk Herbstreet doing an interview with Miami's QB back in the early 2000's when they we good and the dude's girlfriend was at his house and she wasn't even doable. You're winning national titles in Miami at QB and banging a bridge troll. That dude has a looooooong life ahead of him.
    Ken Dorsey?

Mosster47 said:

Ken Dorsey?
    That's the one.