Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maninoa Tufono, 4* LB 2019, Punahou HS, HI (Offered)

Comments

• FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If UW somehow gets Tufono and Heimuli, how do we? think the LBs in this class end up positionally? Ah You at WILL, Heimuli at MIKE, Tufono at SAM, Tuputala at BUCK?

Not sure he long enough for sam
    I mean isn't Kaho being talked about as a SAM though?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

If UW somehow gets Tufono and Heimuli, how do we? think the LBs in this class end up positionally? Ah You at WILL, Heimuli at MIKE, Tufono at SAM, Tuputala at BUCK?

Kaho, is more fast twitch than Tufono and has better hips (I know). Tufono strikes me more inside LB, not sure would trust him playing in space as much I would Kaho. Honestly, I think jack Sirmon is more superior prospect than tufono. Still want him

Kaho, is more fast twitch than Tufono and has better hips (I know). Tufono strikes me more inside LB, not sure would trust him playing in space as much I would Kaho. Honestly, I think jack Sirmon is more superior prospect than tufono. Still want him

Tufono is built like a prototypical Mike. Sirmon can play Mike or Will. They both could probably play Sam as well, but seeing as we moved Tevis inside I don't think we're looking for those types on the edge any more. Kaho is built like a Will but he's so explosive he might play Sam anyway.
    Who you like as a prospect? I love the way Sirmon moves in space.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Tufono is built like a prototypical Mike. Sirmon can play Mike or Will. They both could probably play Sam as well, but seeing as we moved Tevis inside I don't think we're looking for those types on the edge any more. Kaho is built like a Will but he's so explosive he might play Sam anyway.
    Who you like as a prospect? I love the way Sirmon moves in space.
    I love the fact that Sirmon already has good instincts in coverage. He's just a decent-to-good athlete though. Heimuli is faster, but he's always blitzing and never dropping back.

Tufono is a lot like Sirmon. Big frame and well-rounded. Might have a little more range. I've been a Kaho guy since day one though. He's the most athletic and versatile.
    Anyone got his measurement info from the opening?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

I have no idea why anyone who likes money would ever pay for the LPT or Ruth or Biggins or any recruiting site. Those losers are simply the worst part of recruiting and their breaking news has zero relevance.

I don’t pay for any of them anymore but I disagree on Ruth and Biggins. They actually have worthwhile information if you’re into that kind of thing and tend to be pretty accurate.

The LPTs incompetence is mind bottling.
    Meek said:

I have no idea why anyone who likes money would ever pay for the LPT or Ruth or Biggins or any recruiting site. Those losers are simply the worst part of recruiting and their breaking news has zero relevance.

I am considering paying for Ruth’s info, it doesn’t mean much but at least it gives you some insight how the kid feels
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Meek said:

LPT?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    It’s like encouraging raccoons to ransack campsites I order to be fed lies.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Meek said:

LPT?
    Yeah you know me!
    uhhh ... every last homie?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

elord821 said:

Just a quick question that has nothing to do with this thread, so please excuse me for asking this; Is this forum only for football recruiting, or is basketball also ok?

god damnit eric
    Meek said:

I have never paid for any content besides swayes wigwam, and even then it's not that much. The 10.95 a month is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I can see how some people pay it, it's so inconsequential.

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

elord821 said:

Just a quick question that has nothing to do with this thread, so please excuse me for asking this; Is this forum only for football recruiting, or is basketball also ok?

god damnit eric
    Meek said:

I have never paid for any content besides swayes wigwam, and even then it's not that much. The 10.95 a month is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I can see how some people pay it, it's so inconsequential.

I don't care if it's $1.00 a month. The amount is irrelevant. It's a business model based on selling hope to suckers. And you know those arrogant no-nothing fuckers are laughing at you as your money gets direct deposited.