Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen = Larry Smith

Sarkisian is a far better choice than Chris Peterson.

Chris Peterson reminds me of Larry Smith. Great coach in a smaller program, but not suitable for a big program like USC.

Peterson made the right move by withdrawing his name from the coaching list. It was the right move for USC and for his career.

Seriously, how many ex-Boise State coaches succeed elsewhere? Houston Nutt? Dirk Koetter? Dan Hawkins?

Boise State was a winning program before Peterson took over. Sarkisian inherited a 0-win Washington team and made them into winners.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=15&f=1720&t=12439239&stm=150805150

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Troojans don't know what they are in for. Enjoy mediocrity, assholes.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Proof that just because one is a Trojan fan doesn't mean you are 1. smart, or 2. know football. Enjoy Sark you Trojan fuck wagon.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I would be shocked if Sark was larry smith. 3 straight Rose Bowls > anything sark will ever do.

USC:

44–25–3

33–12–2

• Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Please remember to take your meds before the nurses let you out of your ward to play on the computer
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can we put to rest this FS argument that a coach's success at another program is directly correlated to the success/lack of success the previous coaches who left the same program had? I know many people are really fucking dumb, but how hard is it to understand that this argument has no basis on reality and makes no logical sense. I doubt Petersen even fucking knows Houston Nutt and he never coached with Koetter.

On a side note, I need to stop reading message boreds. I'm starting to lose faith in the human race.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Can we put to rest this FS argument that a coach's success at another program is directly correlated to the success/lack of success the previous coaches who left the same program had? I know many people are really fucking dumb, but how hard is it to understand that this argument has no basis on reality and makes no logical sense. I doubt Petersen even fucking knows Houston Nutt and he never coached with Koetter.

On a side note, I need to stop reading message boreds. I'm starting to lose faith in the human race.

People really need to stop using Nutt. He didn't even win at Boise State and it was for ONE FUCKING YEAR.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

People really need to stop using Nutt. He didn't even win at Boise State and it was for ONE FUCKING YEAR.
    Seriously. STOP BUSTING NUTT!!!

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Seriously. STOP BUSTING NUTT!!!

If BUSTING NUTT is wrong, I'll never be right.
  • Options
    USC fans should shut the fuck up. Congrats you have a worst head coach than Wyoming.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    What the fuck is a Pac net? Does it post here?