Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One thing I'm looking forward to in the next few years (besides winning)

Is our players actually fucking improving. No more James Johnson having the best game of his career his first game as a freshman. No more AA caliber tight end disappearing for a whole season. So sick of freshmen and sophomores showing promise and then getting worse over their career. It's called player development, Sark.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wait, you're saying player development was an issue under Sark?

IrishDawg22!!! True???
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Meek said:

hear hear... i was at the Mirage Sports Book in Vegas with my wife watching that season opening game against LSU and thought to myself "holy cow... Locker and Johnson are going to be unstoppable for years!". Joke was on me.

Love the Mirage Sports Book. I go there for the NCAA Round of 64.

"Why would I want to watch the game in your room on a little screen, when there's a BIG screen right here?" "She's a hooker? I thought she really liked my schtick?" (Heard at the Mirage Sports Book) =))
  • Options
    dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

IrishDoog's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Maybe John Ross will turn into the player the doogs talk about.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

IrishDoog's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
    Jordan Polk aka Jaydon Mickens approves this post.
  • Options
    dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

Can we bring up that thread again? I recall some dipshit (see above) saying NO players developed in the program. I provided a long list of players who actually did.

Sark didn't fail because of talent, he failed because of the type of culture he created and his gameday coaching.

I have always been consistent with my problems with Sark (Oline/Dline, penalties, play calling, etc), but gotta admit I got sucked back in during the off season.
  • Options

dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

Can we bring up that thread again? I recall some dipshit (see above) saying NO players developed in the program. I provided a long list of players who actually did.

Sark didn't fail because of talent, he failed because of the type of culture he created and his gameday coaching.

I have always been consistent with my problems with Sark (Oline/Dline, penalties, play calling, etc), but gotta admit I got sucked back in during the off season.
    Was that the thread where you uttered James never had to face a ranked Oregon State?
  • Options

dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

Was that the thread where you uttered James never had to face a ranked Oregon State?
    No, that was thread where you said "NO" players ever developed in the program. Then I provided a long list of players who actually did develop. After that you started rubbing the sand in your vagina, changing the discussion and bringing up some Twitter thread of your Doog buddies.

HTH.
  • Options

dnc said:

IrishDawg22!!! True???

No, that was thread where you said "NO" players ever developed in the program. Then I provided a long list of players who actually did develop. After that you started rubbing the sand in your vagina, changing the discussion and bringing up some Twitter thread of your Doog buddies.

HTH.
    I forgot back then you were claiming you didn't defend Sark yet were always passively aggressively supporting him.

At least you saw the light after the Stanford game.
  • Options
    What about Josh Shirley? That guy when he was a freshman looked like he was going to be a monster. I forgot he was even on the team at parts of this year.
  • Options
    Andew Hudson was honorable mention last year as a sophomore and now he's getting suddenly senior'd.

Too many of those cases for Sark.
  • Options
    We could use Hudson next year is he gone for sure? Wonder if Pete can get him to stay.