Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

@dnc respekt tradition! They are in the classics for a reason.

Saw La Parka wrestle a couple months ago. He was fat and looked like shit, but he could still swing the chair and he whipped some guy in the face with a belt, so that ruled.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!

If hunter renfrow can have a game winning TD in the national championship game myles bryant can have a game winning interception.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

For a guy who calls himself Ballz you have a ginormous pussy @StrongArmCobra

hurtful
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Interesting quote from him in this video: "Coach Thomas crazy sometimes." Hmm... Maybe Coach Thomas hating the UW isn't quite the disaster we think. It's bad, of course, I'm just saying that this is a little nugget that suggests Mr. Smalls takes Coach Thomas with a grain of salt. It'd be way better to have a good relationship with Coach Thomas, though.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Crazy is not a pejorative in that context

Like Mrs. Cleaver, I speak jive

My WDWHA if* he commits elsewhere

*I'm going to going to hold out hope until @backthepack announces he's going elsewhere.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Crazy listens to crazy ... those that aren’t crazy look at crazy like they are crazy

One could argue that Thomas helps weed out the crazy ones
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Did we tell Joey to fuck off to Montana yet?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Did we tell Joey to fuck off to Montana yet?

RN did
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Can't wait for Kwat to visit him at school and try to take him for a spin in his new 2018 Kia Soul.

I mean, at this point Kwat needs to show up with a fucking hammer of Copenhagen in his mouth. Introduce Sa’Vell to hunting, fishing, and that Montana cowboy shit. Teach him how to calf rope or whatever other kind of gay broke back mountain shit they do. This approach can literally be less damaging than what he is currently doing.

#Iheartkwat
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He commit yet?