Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colt Ellison, 2019 4* DE, Aledo HS, TX (Offered 4/11/2018)

123457»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Apathy and lower expectations for UW?

That’s comical ... can’t wait for you to give me examples of each.

@Tequilla Holy fuck shut the fuck up! What is the equivalent of a TCU doog? A froog? That's you.

I present facts. TCU wanted the two recruits that committed to ASU and took two L's. That is undisputable. You respond to that with "reading the tea leaves" bullshit speculation. Yeah, insight from a TCU insider you is in contact with these recruits is a better source than your speculative dumb ass.

I don't give a fuck about TCU's class versus ASU's class. That's fucking irrelevant. When did I say anything about Patterson "losing his way". That's random shit you just made up.

Apples to oranges? Fuck you're retarded. It doesn't fucking matter if UW wouldn't be interested in the two recruits that committed to ASU over TCU. The point is TCU wanted both and ASU won. TCU wanted Ellison and Lewis and UW lost.

Of course it's easier to recruit fucking in-state kids than out-of-state kids. But guess what. The majority of our recruits come from out-of-state. UW has to beat out the in-state schools in whatever state those recruits are from. They beat out California schools for California recruits, Oregon schools for Oregon recruits, Arizona schools for Arizona recruits, etc. Sure it's a bit harder to pull Texas kids out of Texas than West coast kids out of West coast states. Doesn't mean I as a fan should just accept losing because "it's hard". I don't give a fuck that it's hard. Winners win and losers lose. UW mostly has a staff of winners when it comes to recruiting but they still took those L's. I'm not unreasonable and I don't expect too much. Losing to Texas and A&M for Texas recruits is completely understandable. But if they're going to continue to recruit Texas for 1-3 recruits per year then they need to beat TCU. Otherwise they're wasting their fucking time either losing recruiting battles or beating Texas Tech and SMU for JAGs like Aaron Fuller.

We've done it before. TCU wanted Levi O and Curne and we beat them because the position coaches that recruited them can fucking recruit.

TCU can suck dick. As soon as Herman gets Texas rolling they will be irrelevant again. And you can't be a fan of two college teams bitch. You have to fucking pick one. Otherwise you're not really all in for either one which explains your apathy and lower expectations for UW.

You are a fucking idiot … you wouldn't know what a FACT is if it hit you in the face ... particularly if your source is following along with what some fucktarded TBS website fucktard that is left holding his dick wondering why teenage kids don't return his phone call.

Fucking look around and use common sense. TCU got a commitment from Kennedy Lewis ... good player that a lot of people wanted. They took a number of WR prospects last year. It's not shocking to think that a relatively marginal kid looks at a situation and sees a better situation elsewhere. It happens.

If you haven't learned anything from following UW's recruiting through Pepsi, etc., it should be that you've learned that just because you offered somebody doesn't mean that they WANT you. Just because a kid comes on an official doesn't mean that they WANT you. Offers and visits can be used for a variety of reasons and can be tied to putting pressure, etc. in place. You call out Aaron Fuller as a JAG ... I bet you that these guys you are bitching about as signs that TCU is losing to ASU in recruiting are JAGs. As for apples/oranges, you're the one trying to compare UW losing to TCU but TCU losing to ASU as some kind of bullshit sign indicative of the fact that UW is somehow failing on the recruiting trail. That's the definition of fucktarded logic.

As for being a fan of both schools, it's because I'm an ALUM of BOTH schools. When you've accomplished anything even remotely close to that in your life, then you can start thinking about dictating to me who someone can or can't be a fan of. As for lower expectations for UW, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is fucking comical.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    @Tequilla

You fucking RETARD! DER DER DER! When the fuck did I say anything about UW failing on the recruiting trail overall? All I fucking stated was my frustration with UW losing back-to-back recruiting battles to TCU because in my opinion TCU can't hold UW's jock. You are a fucking retard TCU fan who wants to defend TCU for losing recruiting battles to ASU (which they absolutely did) and at the same time defend UW for losing recruiting battles to TCU (which they absolutely did, UW doesn't officially visit anybody unless they know the kid is seriously interested). You're all over the fucking place you fat fuck.

Again, you keep making up speculative bullshit about recruits "possibly not being interested even though they visit" or "possibly seeing a better situation elsewhere". SHUT THE FUCK UP! It's every coaches job to weed out the kids that aren't really interested, figure out who they really want, sell their program better than their competition, anticipate any concerns, alleviate those concerns, and FUCKING WIN. There are no excuses. If a coaching staff thinks a kid is highly interested and they go after him hard and bring him on an official visit and he goes elsewhere it's a fucking LOSS.

You obviously have lower expectations for UW than I do. I expect them to beat TCU on the trail more often than not because TCU sucks dick and is in bum fuck Texas and their campus looks like a chain of holiday inns and they have no football tradition and once Patterson finally gets the big job offer he deserves he's fucking gone and TCU is back to being shit. You don't expect them to beat TCU and have just as much if not more of hard-on for Patterson than you do Petersen. Get bent bitch you're not a real UW fan. Go find a fucking TCU board hoe.
    edited July 2018

You're all over the fucking place you fat fuck.

You obviously have lower expectations for UW than I do. I expect them to beat TCU on the trail more often than not because TCU sucks dick and is in bum fuck Texas and their campus looks like a chain of holiday inns and they have no football tradition and once Patterson finally gets the big job offer he deserves he's fucking gone and TCU is back to being shit. You don't expect them to beat TCU and have just as much if not more of hard-on for Patterson than you do Petersen. Get bent bitch you're not a real UW fan. Go find a fucking TCU board hoe.

If there was ever a time to take the gloves off and head to a Circle K ...
    Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.
    AAU fights are more your speed ... you are one of the dumbest fucktards on this board ... you have no clue about anything that you speak of ... it’s past your bedtime ... go think about how to fist yourself in the ass
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.

BALLZ!!!!!!

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have we confirmed that Ballz is actually one of Coker's 12 year old pre-teen bois that's gotten loose from the basement?
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.
    AAU fights are more your speed ... you are one of the dumbest fucktards on this board ... you have no clue about anything that you speak of ... it’s past your bedtime ... go think about how to fist yourself in the ass
    At this point this is all you can say after getting intellectually destroyed.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.
    You are fucking dreaming
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.
    You are fucking dreaming
    Move on man. It's over.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Anytime bitch.
    You sound like you watch a lot of Rick and Morty. It's too subtle and clever for your peers to understand, but you're a lot smarter than all the other kids in your class.
    I will give @StrongArmCobra some credit in that he definitely CARES and somewhat THINKS ... so kudos there

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I will give @StrongArmCobra some credit in that he definitely CARES and somewhat THINKS ... so kudos there

7th place ribbons have ruined this country
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looking like it is going to be Trice

Bump