Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The first signs of PurpleJ's return

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

J, nobody buys your shit anymore. Just hit the reset button an d start over, new handle, new avatar. Maybe I'll let you keep your post total. You and baabs brag at the water cooler every morning in the soup line, about your 5 year posting achievement and failed attempts at chinking pup's stainless armor.

30 years old, 150 hours /week on HH, and nothing to show for it.
    At least Tommy has a life in the fay bars of capital hill outside his time at HH. Go discover life before its too late. Please J, I worry about you.

LOL Tommy is a Twitter activist for 5$/hour.

#HistoryMajorLib
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018

haie said:

J, nobody buys your shit anymore. Just hit the reset button an d start over, new handle, new avatar. Maybe I'll let you keep your post total. You and baabs brag at the water cooler every morning in the soup line, about your 5 year posting achievement and failed attempts at chinking pup's stainless armor.

At least Tommy has a life in the fay bars of capital hill outside his time at HH. Go discover life before its too late. Please J, I worry about you.

#HistoryMajorLib
    If we're gonna bash History majors I'm out.
    I used to date this chick who was a history major.

She was 200k in debt and still had to get a master's.

How is that possible you ask?

Well she first went to tOSU (out of state) then transferred to asu (out of state).

Then again she was hot as fuck so some dipshit probably wifed her up.

I know. Fuck u all I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing IMG src
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

#HistoryMajorLib

Well she first went to tOSU (out of state) then transferred to asu (out of state).

The stench of BS in this poast is skrong!!!
    edited July 2018
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

#HistoryMajorLib

The stench of BS in this poast is skrong!!!
    Lol she worked with me at bevmo in college.

A couple years later I texted her out of the blue and met up and she ended up being down haha

I had never seen her outside of work and didn't realize how hot she was
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited July 2018

haie said:

#HistoryMajorLib

The kind of girl that after giving you her sob story, lets you pay $2,000 for ten or so dinners + drinks, finally gives you a drunken sympathy fuck on the last date, then LEAVES
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

#HistoryMajorLib
    FREE PUB!!1!

Haie lives in Vancouver, WA. Case closed. I win again.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Pitchfork51

How did you find out she's 200k in debt? Is that an exact quote or just a guesstimate? Did she show you the official statements?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
    PurpleJ said:

@Pitchfork51

How did you find out she's 200k in debt? Is that an exact quote or just a guesstimate? Did she show you the official statements?

She wanted to join the FBI to get her loans forgiven after like 10 years or whatever the hell it is.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

@Pitchfork51

She wanted to join the FBI to get her loans forgiven after like 10 years or whatever the hell it is.
    Well I hope you told her that you don't just "join" the FBI. She really must have been dumb. I used to mess around with a girl that went 80K in the hole (lol) just to become a teacher. She also had a kid. She never found the rich guy lol. I think we share similar tastes in women.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

@Pitchfork51

Well I hope you told her that you don't just "join" the FBI. She really must have been dumb. I used to mess around with a girl that went 80K in the hole (lol) just to become a teacher. She also had a kid. She never found the rich guy lol. I think we share similar tastes in women.

I told her it was an awesome idea and that I really like her. In it for the long haul, etc.

Whatever I needed to to get in them pants

Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

@Pitchfork51

I told her it was an awesome idea and that I really like her. In it for the long haul, etc.

Whatever I needed to to get in them pants

Wow man. U R such a pimp lol