Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cameron Williams, 2019 4* DB, Bakersfield (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

The pee leaves this morning seem to be pointing towards him recommitting to Oregon

I am hearing Oregon didn’t want him though because they had too many good prospects at his position.
    I coached a kid with alopecia before and I probably made 25,000 eyebrow jokes and at least 10,000 Edgar Winters references in those two years. Great kid, went to Brown.

I think Oregon has two safeties they are more interested in and have a really good shot at the one from Alabama. If he goes somewhere else they would take Williams back. As of now I don't think they would take it until Bridges decides in the next few weeks.

Move your feet, lose your seat kind of deal.
    Ooh, are we sharing alopecia guy stories that no one gives a fuck about? Here's mine:

I worked with a guy with alopecia for a few years. Polish dude, I used to carpool with him for a time. Never spoke a word to each other. Good times.

He was engaged to this Polish chick that I'm friends with now. They broke it off and then had to work together for like a year after that before he moved. Lol.

Never asked why they broke it off. I'm really self-involved, so I don't really ask people personal questions. That's right, there's no pay-off to this story either.

You'll never get back the 30 seconds you spent reading this. Or 90 seconds if you're a retard like ballzdeep.
    Rent free.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    animate said:

Nobody recommits to a school they decommit from. UW or USC all the way.

That actually happens quite often.
    No it doesn't.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    edited July 2018
    animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...
    You made the claim first. It's incorrect.

You come up with some data. That's your responsibility.

Yeah, this is HH where anyone can any kind of shit... But fact is that if you follow recruiting there are always prominent examples every year of high end recruits that decommit and then recommit to their original school.

People only remember the ones that switch.

Kids commit then decommit to go through the process of free visits, food, travel, swag and pussy. Happens.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...
    Jojo Mathis lol
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,284
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

Yeah, this is HH where anyone can any kind of shit... But fact is that if you follow recruiting there are always prominent examples every year of high end recruits that decommit and then recommit to their original school.

Kids commit then decommit to go through the process of free visits, food, travel, swag and pussy. Happens.
    Last year 66 kids decommitted from Pac-12 schools for other teams, I would be surprised if there were more than 5 who decommitted and recommitted

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

Last year 66 kids decommitted from Pac-12 schools for other teams, I would be surprised if there were more than 5 who decommitted and recommitted
    Ballzdeep said "never" so of course I say "often".

But the reality is that it does happen from time to time when a recruit either felt they committed too quickly, didn't get the full flavor, didn't get enough coffee cups etc.

Example: Micah Parsons comes to mind. 5 star recruit for Pedo state. Decommitted then recommitted.
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

But the reality is that it does happen from time to time when a recruit either felt they committed too quickly, didn't get the full flavor, didn't get enough coffee cups etc.

Example: Micah Parsons comes to mind. 5 star recruit for Pedo state. Decommitted then recommitted.
    For fuck sake you're simply wrong man. Me saying "never" was hyperbole. But it very rarely happens. Statistically, the chances of Williams recommitting to Oregon are very slim. If you want to waste your time looking up the data to try to prove me wrong go ahead. You'll be wasting your time.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

For fuck sake you're simply wrong man. Me saying "never" was hyperbole. But it very rarely happens. Statistically, the chances of Williams recommitting to Oregon are very slim. If you want to waste your time looking up the data to try to prove me wrong go ahead. You'll be wasting your time.

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

Fucking lol. I come up with an example and all of a sudden I'm just wrong.

It's all ballzdeep in this bitch.
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

No offense but you're dumb as fuck. One example out of how many other decommitments? That is the exception not the rule. The outlier not the trend. Like I said it rarely happens. Everybody except apparently your dumb ass knows that.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,049
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad to see balls really took the repeated banning to heart and learned and grew from it.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

No offense but you're dumb as fuck.
    Upvoted for this line making me laugh.

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

No it doesn't.
    Oh, yes.
    Examples?...

No offense but you're dumb as fuck. One example out of how many other decommitments? That is the exception not the rule. The outlier not the trend. Like I said it rarely happens. Everybody except apparently your dumb ass knows that.
    You said "nobody recommits to a school they decomitted from", ballz.

Was I wrong?
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wtf? A 4.71 at 190? Have I got the saying wrong all this time? Is it “slow kills”?
    @animate I told you, it's called hyperbole fucktard. When somebody says "everybody" or "nobody" they usually don't mean it literally. They usually mean "most people" or "very few people".
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    RealRhino said:

Wtf? A 4.71 at 190? Have I got the saying wrong all this time? Is it “slow kills”?

Rapp ran in the 4.7s at like 195 in HS too. Not saying he’s Rapp, so don’t twist.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

RealRhino said:

Rapp ran in the 4.7s at like 195 in HS too. Not saying he’s Rapp, so don’t twist.
    But Rapp was only 17 when we recruited him so he could get faster...

Miki Ah You ran a 4.99 at 199 a few months ago. That is more of a red flag to me. All these kids will develop and get substantially faster. LIPO