Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to have a Christmas party at my house...

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
And spend the entire night reading through the Robb Report with one other guest and ignore everyone else for 4 hours...That's what I like to do...

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,001
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like to put a slideshow of all of my personal pictures in an endless loop on my 65" TV so that everyone at my party can see what I've been up to for the last 10 years.
  • Options

I like to have explosove diahrrea in the guest bathroom leaving little shit droplets all over the toilet seat. I also like to use that as an excuse to use the master bathroom, and then I like to rummage through the medicine cabinet for prescription drugs. Its what I like to do.

I love the holidays

Ryan Leaf, a halfbrain?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like to have explosove diahrrea in the guest bathroom leaving little shit droplets all over the toilet seat. I also like to use that as an excuse to use the master bathroom, and then I like to rummage through the medicine cabinet for prescription drugs after leaving an upper decker. Its what I like to do.

I love the holidays

Spread a little extra holiday cheer this year.

• Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I like to come down to your Christmas party and slap the dick out your mouth. That's what I like to do.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I like to go to your christmas party with one of those self sticky bows and when nobody is looking, slap it on the unopened bottle of Johnny Walker Blue and walk out with it as if you gave it to me as a gift.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I like to come dressed as a New Years baby. Then as the evening goes, slip in a nice lamp shade as a hat. It's a hoot.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like to bring nice little gift to thank the host - the fruitcake I bought the year before at Cost Plus World Market. People eat anything when they're drunk.
  • Options
    golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    After the events of this week, I will be sporting my sports boner all Holiday season.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,359
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2013
    If I'm stealing meds from the master bath I'm also urinating in the clothes drawers and crapping in the closet.

But that's just me.

Sark's house parties were fun.

Signed,

Najeh Davenport

I like to have explosove diahrrea in the guest bathroom leaving little shit droplets all over the toilet seat. I also like to use that as an excuse to use the master bathroom, and then I like to rummage through the medicine cabinet for prescription drugs. Its what I like to do.

I love the holidays