Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apu Ika, 2019 5* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

Comments

• HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

When was a last time USC produced a poly first rounder?

When was the last UW produced a NON recruited SARK poly first rounder?
    Vita Vea was a Petersen recruit.

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/125670/despite-past-with-washington-alabama-aide-tosh-lupoi-focused-on-football
    And your point is? You don't think Sark was trying to bring him with him to SC? Petersen and staff had to recruit him and build that relationship with him and his family just like any other recruit to get him to maintain his commitment to UW. Lupoi was long gone by the time Vea arrived on campus. I don't care who started his recruitment to UW it's about who finishes it and gets his ass on the roster. Petersen recruit.
    If we are being fair year three of Socha got pushed all over the field by Ivan's boys. That was one of the more physically dominant games out west I have ever seen.

Socha vs Cochran looked like the Pac vs SEC, which it was.
    Um no. That game was physical on both sides. SC won because Darnold extended plays and made great throws on 3rd down. That's not physical domination. That's one QB outplaying the other to win by 11 points.

I'm assuming 70-21 is the most physically dominant game you've ever seen out West.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/125670/despite-past-with-washington-alabama-aide-tosh-lupoi-focused-on-football
    And your point is? You don't think Sark was trying to bring him with him to SC? Petersen and staff had to recruit him and build that relationship with him and his family just like any other recruit to get him to maintain his commitment to UW. Lupoi was long gone by the time Vea arrived on campus. I don't care who started his recruitment to UW it's about who finishes it and gets his ass on the roster. Petersen recruit.
    If we are being fair year three of Socha got pushed all over the field by Ivan's boys. That was one of the more physically dominant games out west I have ever seen.

Um no. That game was physical on both sides. SC won because Darnold extended plays and made great throws on 3rd down. That's not physical domination. That's one QB outplaying the other to win by 11 points.

I'm assuming 70-21 is the most physically dominant game you've ever seen out West.
    Nope. Worst coaching job I have ever seen though. I'm glad you guys did it and forced Mullens to fire Sling.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Ika got Wiltfong’s crystal ball of death to Bama today. He gone

togai to UW is done deal...don't twist brah
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Ika got Wiltfong’s crystal ball of death to Bama today. He gone

He retweeted Vimahi's top 8 ... no Alabama.

[full doog]He's coming! Do you hear the rolling thunder!? .... That's the Ika bull rush ... [/full doog]
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Nope. Worst coaching job I have ever seen though. I'm glad you guys did it and forced Mullens to fire Sling.
    70-21 isn't the most physically dominant game you've seen out West? Can you name a more physically dominant Pac-12 game that you've seen? Jojo McIntosh broke Royce Freeman's sternum. Azeem Victor body slammed Taj Griffin on his head. Myles Gaskin ran wild. Justin Herbert's first collegiate pass was to Budda Baker. Jimmie Swain got taunted by Brownsocks with "the point". Brownsocks scored eight touchdowns.

Would the UW players have had to pin Justin Herbert to the turf, pull down his pants, and tag-team ass rape him right there in front of Autzen stadium for it to have been the most physically dominant game you've seen? hmmmmmm?
    porking at the autzen stadium
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Probably been covered before, but Ika was teammates with Latu, right?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Taki Taimani. I have it on zero authority that they were like best friends.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Taki Taimani. I have it in zero authority that they were like best friends.
    I think Dennis said it was ika that allowed Taki to play offensive line in high school...
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Yeah, you guys are right about Taimani going to the same school. Latu went to a different Salt Lake City school. I'm dumb.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah, you guys are right about Taimani going to the same school. Latu went to a different Salt Lake City school. I'm dumb.

Lolohea as well for those counting at home.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    A source tells 247Sports that four programs are separating themselves in that race heading into the season -- Alabama, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon.

Oregon, according to sources, has leapfrogged Pac-12 rival Washington as a trip option. Ika visited Eugene and Seattle back-to-back earlier this offseason and the Ducks have continued to prioritize the massive defensive tackle. The Huskies have been pushing to get Ika back on campus for their big recruiting weekend in December.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A source tells 247Sports that four programs are separating themselves in that race heading into the season -- Alabama, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon.

Oregon, according to sources, has leapfrogged Pac-12 rival Washington as a trip option. Ika visited Eugene and Seattle back-to-back earlier this offseason and the Ducks have continued to prioritize the massive defensive tackle. The Huskies have been pushing to get Ika back on campus for their big recruiting weekend in December.