Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck, we've been doing it wrong

2»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mediocre pac team in the vegas bowl vs the pumped up g5 team is a shitshow every year

Half the time it's a team with a fired coach too

chinteresting.

i had heard that the duck players getting ditched by willie were 'pumped' christoball was stayin.

it showed.

it really showed when he let rolls royce freeman travel with the team and then sit the game to 'rest' for a 3rd round draft position.

anyway, mario inherited a huge mess at oregon with all the turnover, lipo, imo.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

The 20-26 conference record in six years is concerning even though he won the conference one year. Those programs that operate at a loss have to schedule three or four losses a year just to stay above water so I don't care about overall record.

A program with no money, no facilities, and under NCAA sanctions is a pretty shitty place to be a head coach. Maybe 20-26 was miraculous there or maybe it was just 20-26.

We all just have to LIPO.

mario can recruit, this is known.

when you bring in C+ players to a school getting D- players to play against C players then good things happen.

mario can recruit, cant lead a program, if you cant see that, which you cant, then kill yourself.

kill yourself regardless.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

The 20-26 conference record in six years is concerning even though he won the conference one year. Those programs that operate at a loss have to schedule three or four losses a year just to stay above water so I don't care about overall record.

A program with no money, no facilities, and under NCAA sanctions is a pretty shitty place to be a head coach. Maybe 20-26 was miraculous there or maybe it was just 20-26.

when you bring in C+ players to a school getting D- players to play against C players then good things happen.

mario can recruit, cant lead a program, if you cant see that, which you cant, then kill yourself.

You have no idea what he can and will do and neither do I. I get Doogs want Oregon to be bad but that's going to be more fantasy than reality.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You have no idea what he can and will do and neither do I. I get Doogs want Oregon to be bad but that's going to be more fantasy than reality.
    So, we have no idea what he can do, and any conjecture is "fantasy". You admit you have no idea what he can do, but somehow your conjecture is closer to "reality". Makes sense - DUCK sense - thanks for clarifying!

I was meaning more of Doogs have this fantasy that 2016 is going to become the new norm. It isn't, it just isn't and that's reality.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    my sides hurt from laughter

what a treasure
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

So, we have no idea what he can do, and any conjecture is "fantasy". You admit you have no idea what he can do, but somehow your conjecture is closer to "reality". Makes sense - DUCK sense - thanks for clarifying!

I was meaning more of Doogs have this fantasy that 2016 is going to become the new norm. It isn't, it just isn't and that's reality.
    This reads like the democratic platform en route to 2020