Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

On Independence Day

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like to bitch about freedoms being taken away. While bitching about people who protest. That's what I like to do.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I like to bitch about freedoms being taken away. While bitching about people who protest. That's what I like to do.

You’re celebrating that day in a country that still exists because of unrestricted immigration.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You’re celebrating that day in a country that still exists because of unrestricted immigration.
    When was immigration ever unrestricted?

• Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

No country has unrestricted immigration. This one will not either. Otherwise their is no country. It'd be a third world shithole in a month.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Ellis Island turned away 2% of the people that came through. Is it necessary to go through the semantics of this? Ok, you got me, so let’s take 98% of the people coming across the Mexican border then. Don’t be insane, retarded or have a contagious disease. Massive restrictions.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Ellis Island turned away 2% of the people that came through. Is it necessary to go through the semantics of this? Ok, you got me, so let’s take 98% of the people coming across the Mexican border then. Don’t be insane, retarded or have a contagious disease. Massive restrictions.
    And then we? stopped all together for about 40 years

So let's talk opening the southern border again in 40 years or so
    Right after we ban alcohol.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah and the east coast became infested with those fucking wops
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The alcohol ban occored about 5 years before the gates were closed.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The alcohol ban occored about 5 years before the gates were closed.
    Close the gates Derek!
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah and the east coast became infested with those fucking wops
    And the Fucking Micks, kikes, Ricans and Euro trash.
  • Options
    KkkliffKkklingsburyKkkliffKkklingsbury Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Well sure but those immigrants were white.

Stop kkkomparing potatoes and avacados.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

Independence Day

English Bob was talking about The Queen and Gene Hackman rightfully kicked the shit out of him for it

English Bob was full of shit about how no one would dare kill a king or queen. The English chopped off the head of their king in 1649 in fact.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Potatoes are goddamned delicious and keep forever.

Avacados go bad after one day in the fridge. Then you need to throw them out.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Potatoes are goddamned delicious and keep forever.

Avacados go bad after one day in the fridge. Then you need to throw them out.

Even the slightly bad ones can be mashed up into some legit guac