Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU QB donates couch to science

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    Mosster47 said:

This kind of shit would lead you to believe anyone who ever played Pop Warner football is like some barely functioning zombie.

Fucking horseshit

A 21 year old QB who almost never gets touched had the brain of a 65 year old with progressed CTE. When do you think it started exactly? The Friday before he killed himself?

I'm fairly certain I have it and my EEG, CT, and everything else comes back perfect. The research is in its infancy, but it would be foolish to disregard any probable cause.
    Yeah but now the evidence is that fucking anyone who played any sport ever has it.

If everyone has it no one has it.

Millions of people played football , soccer, basketball and yet like 1/100000000 kills themselves.

This is the accutane scare all over again.

Never understood that one. High school kids that take a miracle drug and get cured of acne BECOME depressed??

Give me a break.

I took that shit. What a fucking miracle
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Helinski has CTE, what kind of a shitshow is Falk's brain?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    Alexis said:

If Helinski has CTE, what kind of a shitshow is Falk's brain?

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

This kind of shit would lead you to believe anyone who ever played Pop Warner football is like some barely functioning zombie.

Fucking horseshit

A 21 year old QB who almost never gets touched had the brain of a 65 year old with progressed CTE. When do you think it started exactly? The Friday before he killed himself?

I'm fairly certain I have it and my EEG, CT, and everything else comes back perfect. The research is in its infancy, but it would be foolish to disregard any probable cause.
    Your Oregon predictions suggest you have full blown CTE.