Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now that TSIO*O (*Officially), where will LeBron play next season?

124»

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Boston
    Tequilla said:

Moving Kyrie and replacing with LeBron is doable.

The biggest obstacle I see for LBJ going to Boston is LBJ. If he’s willing to play less minutes but play hard on both ends of the court it could work out well. If LBJ wants to play his 45 minutes where he takes large stretches of the game off defensively that won’t work with Boston.

The reality to me is that Kyrie is a massive wild card to this offseason. If Boston isn’t or can’t re-sign him then he’s getting moved.

Kyrie is good, but young and has continued with health issues. If you're boston, would you rather trade him for 2-3 years of bron, or hold onto irving and hope his knee holds up not only this year, but for the long term of a contact extension? If bron shows a willingness to be a team guy(as KD did going to the warriors), i'd bet he goes to boston.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Houston
    haie said:

Lebron seen at 10 Barrel in Portland last night with Neil Olshey and Paul Allen.

Shit beer.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Race's Lakers

Tequilla said:

The biggest obstacle I see for LBJ going to Boston is LBJ. If he’s willing to play less minutes but play hard on both ends of the court it could work out well. If LBJ wants to play his 45 minutes where he takes large stretches of the game off defensively that won’t work with Boston.

The reality to me is that Kyrie is a massive wild card to this offseason. If Boston isn’t or can’t re-sign him then he’s getting moved.

Kyrie is good, but young and has continued with health issues. If you're boston, would you rather trade him for 2-3 years of bron, or hold onto irving and hope his knee holds up not only this year, but for the long term of a contact extension? If bron shows a willingness to be a team guy(as KD did going to the warriors), i'd bet he goes to boston.
    I think it is 50/50 that Kyrie is with the Celtics next year ... he’ll either be signed to an extension or moved

If LBJ is interested in playing 30-35 minutes a night on both ends of the court and wants to come to my team I move Kyrie tomorrow if I’m Danny Ainge
    Founders Club
    Houston
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I think it is 50/50 that Kyrie is with the Celtics next year ... he’ll either be signed to an extension or moved

If LBJ is interested in playing 30-35 minutes a night on both ends of the court and wants to come to my team I move Kyrie tomorrow if I’m Danny Ainge
    That is some Pumpy-level hedging right there.
    Race's Lakers

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

That is some Pumpy-level hedging right there.
    And that’s just a comment looking to criticize
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Philly
    Bron isn’t going to Boston with Irving there.

Houston winning with LeBron is a long shot as well. As it would involve losing Capela and probably Gordon. Paul’s record of injury and losing in the playoffs basically leaves it up to Harden and James to dethrone Golden State. Not enough considering the likely impactful departures to get him there.

Even if they bring in George and Bron, that’s not enough for the Lakers to beat the Dubs.

Philly wouldn’t have to get rid of anyone that they didn’t want to and can still add Bron. Which gets them over Boston and would give Bron his best chance of beating the Dubs again.
    edited June 2018
    Race's Lakers
    If LBJ wants to go to Boston and is 100% in then Kyrie’s Door.Ass.Out on the first flight to New York
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Philly

Tequilla said:

Despite the Dubs sweeping the Cavs to a 2 nd title with Durant and 2 NBAF MVPs. I’d disagree about Durant being a team guy. He wouldn’t listen to Kerr and more or less single handedly got them down 3-2 against Hou after Iggy went out by being a ball hog. It wasn’t until Iggy got back on the court, that Durant played Warrior ball again by moving it and not being a black hole and the results were much better.
    Race's Lakers
    Some of you have no clue about hoops ... KD is selfish = LOL
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Boston
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Despite the Dubs sweeping the Cavs to a 2 nd title with Durant and 2 NBAF MVPs. I’d disagree about Durant being a team guy. He wouldn’t listen to Kerr and more or less single handedly got them down 3-2 against Hou after Iggy went out by being a ball hog. It wasn’t until Iggy got back on the court, that Durant played Warrior ball again by moving it and not being a black hole and the results were much better.
    I don't think any alpha types will totally lose their reason they are great. I would agree durant makes some stupid decisions but it also shows how important some role guys have been for the warriors(or other teams like the warriors. I would likely agree he isn't the team guy by most definition of the word, but the dude has given up salary to play in one of the highest taxed and highest cost of living cities in the nba. Many stars wouldn't do that b/c they only care about money. I fucking hate durant, but i also understand he did give up things to go there and has fit in among a team of mainly alpha dudes. That is saying something about how he's a team guy.
    Founders Club
    Houston
    Boston has too much of a good thing going. All their guys are young and under contract long-term. They'd be dumb to blow it up for LeBron, especially since he is only signing what are effectively 1-year deals.

Boston can win the title next season without making a single move. GS is gonna fatigue and be unmotivated.

Is it true that LeBron's oldest was just enrolled in school in LA?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race's Lakers

I picked the Lakers because that is what we are hearing here. That Lebron is ready for his post life

I love the Celtics idea. The thought of Celtic Fan saying how much he has always loved Lebron is awesome. And despite my well documented hatred of young talent I came away very impressed with Tatum. He wasn't afraid at all

Houston would mean rings

bump
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Race's Lakers
    Don’t ask why. Just a hunch.