Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AUBURNTROJAN'S Official Best Coaching Jobs In CFB Power Rankings

AUBURNTROJAN never lets down his fans. AUBURNTROJAN promised Power Rankings, AUBURNTROJAN will deliver.

These rankings are of course based on the IRON LAWS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL. The only things that truly matter are Money, Tradition and Location. Teams that have them will inevitably win going forward. Teams that don't will inevitably lose going forward.

As with AUBURNTROJAN's weekly Pac12 Football Power Rankings, AUBURNTROJAN has conducted no actual research to support these and will just be pulling these rankings out of AUBURNTROJAN's prodigious ass. Yet these rankings are gospel, you can take them to the bank.

Without further ado, the moment you've all been waiting for: Here are the AUBURNTROJAN Official Best Coaching Jobs In CFB Power Rankings:

1. USC

2. Notre Dame
Michigan
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Alabama

7. Texas
Penn State
UCLA
Georgia
Florida
Miami
Florida State
WASHINGTON

15. LSU
Tennessee
Auburn (Dawg!)
Nebraska
Texas A & M
Yale

21. Cal
Stanford
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Oklahoma State

Comments

• AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yale too low

You're right about that.

Navy is as well.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yale too low

You're right about that.

Navy is as well.
    I'd add in Harvard and Princeton too.

Clempson has an endowment of $630 million. Harvard's is over $36 Billion.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Yale, Cal and Worshington in the top 25? You sure this ain't best rowing coaching jerbs in America?

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Derek may need to transition HH to a rowing only board.

Subscriptions will be higher.

Otherwise there is no traffic with pumpy gone
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yale too low

You're right about that.

Navy is as well.
    I'd add in Harvard and Princeton too.

Clempson has an endowment of $630 million. Harvard's is over $36 Billion.
    Remind me again why I should pay the tuition for someone to go there

#FreeCollege
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018

DPOTW!!

Et tu, brute?
    Swaye's Wigwam

DPOTW!!

Et tu, brute?
    @Octavian true?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AUBURNTROJAN never lets down his fans. AUBURNTROJAN promised Power Rankings, AUBURNTROJAN will deliver.

These rankings are of course based on the IRON LAWS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL. The only things that truly matter are Money, Tradition and Location. Teams that have them will inevitably win going forward. Teams that don't will inevitably lose going forward.

As with AUBURNTROJAN's weekly Pac12 Football Power Rankings, AUBURNTROJAN has conducted no actual research to support these and will just be pulling these rankings out of AUBURNTROJAN's prodigious ass. Yet these rankings are gospel, you can take them to the bank.

Without further ado, the moment you've all been waiting for: Here are the AUBURNTROJAN Official Best Coaching Jobs In CFB Power Rankings:

1. USC

2. Notre Dame
    Michigan
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Alabama

7. Texas
    Penn State
    UCLA
    Georgia
    Florida
    Miami
    Florida State
    WASHINGTON

15. LSU
    Tennessee
    Auburn (Dawg!)
    Nebraska
    Texas A & M
    Yale

21. Cal
    Stanford
    Clemson
    Georgia Tech
    Oklahoma State

Feel free to consult our endowment board for a full discussion of why this is incorrect.

1. USC

2. Notre Dame
    Michigan
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Alabama

7. Texas
    Penn State
    UCLA
    Georgia
    Florida
    Miami
    Florida State
    WASHINGTON

15. LSU
    Tennessee
    Auburn (Dawg!)
    Nebraska
    Texas A & M
    Yale

21. Cal
    Stanford
    Clemson
    Georgia Tech
    Oklahoma State

Feel free to consult our endowment board for a full discussion of why this is incorrect.
    No one fucking cares about faggy acadamis endowment. You think I give a shit about academis? I went to BCC bitch!

Here's what matters: Who is spending money on football? More importantly, who is making money with football? These are the questions you need to be asking.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No half brain here, really cares that much about faggy academis. We want wins and titles.

BUT I love to make fun of the southern pours. Their economy still hasn't recovered from the War Between the States.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    The North and the West sucks at football and we have to hang our hats on something.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No half brain here, really cares that much about faggy academis. We want wins and titles.

BUT I love to make fun of the southern pours. Their economy still hasn't recovered from the War Between the States.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Huh?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

No one fucking cares about faggy acadamis endowment. You think I give a shit about academis? I went to BCC bitch!

Here's what matters: Who is spending money on football? More importantly, who is making money with football? These are the questions you need to be asking.

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Bellevue college now