Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can't Wait

for the Miami "Thug U" bored.

that will be epic.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That's what I'm talking about. You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You're across the ocean over there, you're across the city, you can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

J, the U is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

J, the U is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    I always knew Miami was a church school.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SMU and Notre Dame say hi.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

That's what I'm talking about. You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You're across the ocean over there, you're across the city, you can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing.

That's not the Miami I'm waiting for silly man.

I'm waiting for the real Miami; the original thing that gets people in Seattle saying shit like "yeah, but we have class."

Oh how I long for those days.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I'm waiting for the real Miami; the original thing that gets people in Seattle saying shit like "yeah, but we have class."

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is there going to be discussions on how to best dispose suits
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RSl-6uEyfc

dnc said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RSl-6uEyfc
    Poor Frank Costa.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Sit tight coog. He's not done yet, and I have a tracker for all these posts.

Bump diggidy*
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Miami sucks

Yesterday's news out with the rest of the trash

Miami sucks

Yesterday's news out with the rest of the trash

NYBE