Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    The MS is eating her brain, cut her some slack.

That was mean. Oh well.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did anyone else expect @EvanFeather42 to be a duck? What a shitty name. Poor guy.

Roof sent another PM to DDY in this exchange:

edited June 2018
    Isn’t Evan the guy that always spams recruits pages with pictures of his grandson in husky gear like a god damn freakazoid?

edit: no it’s not.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m not saying Roofless is right hear, so don’t twist...

But, Criddell has dogshit numbers (run fast I a straight line time) from various camps. Both Delgado and Pittman are JAG(offs) according to @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi ...who no more about recruiting and film than most of the other faggots than follow bois around. Maybe there is some validity to what she is saying...or not, EWIWBI.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

Did anyone else expect @EvanFeather42 to be a duck? What a shitty name. Poor guy.

Roof sent another PM to DDY in this exchange:

I don't pay attention to people who don't see the irony in saying they "could care less", and I don't pay attention to old ladies who follow college football. It's weird. Go bake me some chocolate chip cookies! I'm wasting away here Roof!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

I can sort of believe this, especially with Delgado. I have a hard time with the idea they wouldn't take Criddell's commit. No clue with Pittman.

But if these things are true, don't they kind of fly in the face of the "a UW offer means something" idea? If we're out there turning down commits left and right from kids we've offered then an offer doesn't actually mean something either.

These things may be true but I'm not sure broadcasting them is the best thing for the brand. Some things are better left unreported.

Helfrich tried this. We know how that turned out...
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think there's a good chance Criddell wanted to commit at some point but wasn't willing to not visit other schools.

I don't understand backing off Pittman though, Ngata should be treated as luxury at this point.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think there's a good chance Criddell wanted to commit at some point but wasn't willing to not visit other schools.

I don't understand backing off Pittman though, Ngata should be treated as luxury at this point.

It only makes sense if they only want one incoming wr if they don’t get ngata.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I guess Pete wants to go back to good ole days of WR classes of Aaron fuller and Jordan Chin

Which is weird because while I love Taj Davis, it's not like we are closing up shop after getting Nelson Agholor or N'Keal Harry.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I guess Pete wants to go back to good ole days of WR classes of Aaron fuller and Jordan Chin
    It has to do with the amount of wrs on scholarship vs who is available this year. Personally I like Pittman but the staff seemed less enthusiastic about him. Delgado is meh to me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But if that's the case they should have just pulled everyone else's offers when Davis committed.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It has to do with the amount of wrs on scholarship vs who is available this year. Personally I like Pittman but the staff seemed less enthusiastic about him. Delgado is meh to me.
    Time for pounds, chin, and opera singer to sell the couch