Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks 49ers thread

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttsx5squWg
    stupidest thing I've ever watched

you're the man

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

now I'm hearing about how wilson is a game manager and if u take away Lynch he sucks. Jesus christ Russell never gets credit for anything

Simple solution.

Stop listening to Hugh Millen.

If Hugh called Russell Wilson a game manager, it just proves he's an egotistical piece of shit. If he called him a game manager, he's reached a new low. I'm sure he probably had some bullshit context to it, but it's a FS passive aggressive comment . There's nothing wrong with being wrong. Hugh was far from the only one to question Russell Wilson being named the starter and being skeptical of him. Russell Wilson is certainly a top 10 QB and probably in the top 5 or 6. He's a top 5 MVP candidate.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

now I'm hearing about how wilson is a game manager and if u take away Lynch he sucks. Jesus christ Russell never gets credit for anything

Simple solution.

Stop listening to Hugh Millen.

If Hugh called Russell Wilson a game manager, it just proves he's an egotistical piece of shit. If he called him a game manager, he's reached a new low. I'm sure he probably had some bullshit context to it, but it's a FS passive aggressive comment . There's nothing wrong with being wrong. Hugh was far from the only one to question Russell Wilson being named the starter and being skeptical of him. Russell Wilson is certainly a top 10 QB and probably in the top 5 or 6. He's a top 5 MVP candidate.

I was just getting in a low tweak at Hugh. I have no idea where dhdawg heard the game manager reference.