Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#WhosNext

2»

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Just read his wiki bio, can't believe I was so ignorant on his backstory. Also, pretty sure @Babushka did his write up.

Lake played college football for the Eastern Washington Eagles football team as a strong safetyman from 1995 to 1998, where he was an honorable-mention All-Big Sky recipient, team captain, and All-Big Sky Conference Academic Team.[2][3]

Is eastern not in NW?
    No, it's in fucking kansas. Everything east of the mountains is.
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Just read his wiki bio, can't believe I was so ignorant on his backstory. Also, pretty sure @Babushka did his write up.

Lake played college football for the Eastern Washington Eagles football team as a strong safetyman from 1995 to 1998, where he was an honorable-mention All-Big Sky recipient, team captain, and All-Big Sky Conference Academic Team.[2][3]

Strong safetyman one of @Babushka favorite positions.

I vould let Mr Dennis strong safetyman me anytime.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

And proud Alma Mater of the North Central Indians.. Other famous graduates would include IceSpoogVick
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jimmy's going to be our next head coach

No chance he's still here and hasn't become an HC by then (or if he is still here wdwha - hire the career assistant is almost always a bad move). As far as hiring him back here, it's not like he's a local or an alum. I don't know that there will be any huge draw for him as opposed to another similarly tiered job.

I think there's a better chance it's Hamdan anyway. Quite a bit younger, has family in Seattle, went to college in the nw. If the next guy's on staff right now I would guess it's him. He won't still be here by then either, obviously.
    I mostly agree, but he grew up a UW fan in Spokane.
    Chinteresting, how'd I miss that?

Well fuck, ignore everything I said.
    Bored Motto?