Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any intrigue in the bowel game now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gladstone said:

I wouldn't say im really excited but it will be cool to see what Tui can do and it will be the last time to see Sean Parker, Kevin Smith, and possibly Bishop Sankey.

It's going to feel nice having to fully root for UW football and not hate the head coach. I haven't been able to say that since Slick Rick.

I'm excited and I think the players will come out strong. I hope they play their best game of the year as a statement that Sark really did hold this program back.
    That would be a dream scenario. Sark's gone. We just run Bishop down their throats and in the 2h get both QBs lots of reps.

They players should view this game as their tryout for coach Pete, and should play their asses off. Sankey and co. are playing for the NFL. I expect motivation not to be an issue
    The big battle in winning minor bowl games is who wants to be there. I think with a new proven head coach in the fold the players will be excited to play. Want to show coach Pete what they got, show Sark is a fucking idiot and held them back.

For the Seniors have a chance to go out with 9 wins something this program has only done two times in the last 20 years prior is a lot to play for as well.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

I wouldn't say im really excited but it will be cool to see what Tui can do and it will be the last time to see Sean Parker, Kevin Smith, and possibly Bishop Sankey.

It's going to feel nice having to fully root for UW football and not hate the head coach. I haven't been able to say that since Slick Rick.

I'm excited and I think the players will come out strong. I hope they play their best game of the year as a statement that Sark really did hold this program back.
    That would be a dream scenario. Sark's gone. We just run Bishop down their throats and in the 2h get both QBs lots of reps.

They players should view this game as their tryout for coach Pete, and should play their asses off. Sankey and co. are playing for the NFL. I expect motivation not to be an issue
    The big battle in winning minor bowl games is who wants to be there. I think with a new proven head coach in the fold the players will be excited to play. Want to show coach Pete what they got, show Sark is a fucking idiot and held them back.

For the Seniors have a chance to go out with 9 wins something this program has only done two times in the last 20 years prior is a lot to play for as well.
    Big deal. UW went 9-4 last year.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

But this year they'll hypothetically go 11-2. If you can't see hypothetically 11-2> hypothetically 9-4 then I can't help you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'll care about it the day of but the Processed Cheese Bowel and Mexico Bowel are lame. As bad as hEll Paso is, the boner pill Sun Bowl game at least has history and wasn't created for 6-6 teams and to pad ESPN's ratings.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

But this year they'll hypothetically go 11-2. If you can't see hypothetically 11-2> hypothetically 9-4 then I can't help you.
    If it wasn't for those 3 lousy quarters, we could be playing in the BCS Championship Game.

• Options

Gladstone said:

If it wasn't for those 3 lousy quarters, we could be playing in the BCS Championship Game.

I blame the Van Winkle injury. Really explains everything.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I think #mydawgs will win rather easily, say 69-27.

Too soon.
    Chippy.
  • Options
    DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Testing 1 First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

No one gives a fuck if you're able to keep up around here or not.
    LevelPar said:

NOGAF

Translation please.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DeLarry said:

No one gives a fuck if you're able to keep up around here or not.

LevelPar said:

NOGAF

Translation please.
    He should PM IrishDoog
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I for one am looking forward to some revenge on the Mormons.