Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Taking a big fucking risk here, but for my fourth and final call this year....the spirits tell me this one is in the bag.

#suckiturban

So him, Buelow and who are the others? Ngata?
    Yep, and the KFab blow up call early. Goddamn ballsy horse. It's like he wants to die.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'll skullfuck a kangaroo if we get him.

Plagiarism my shit fucko
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Pretty thin speculation. We talked about his lack of twatting and the UW retwatting pages ago.

The twitter headline means nothing. He isn't a secret commit its just an attention grabbing placeholder.

What is it supposed to say, University of........../_____ University?

The guy that wrote that has been pretty fucking accurate on HI recruits. That's the reason people are excited.
    If there was another post where he said he had some inside info or local knowledge then I will doog it up.

Also I would like to hear from HawaiiDawg1.

Pretty thin speculation. We talked about his lack of twatting and the UW retwatting pages ago.

The twitter headline means nothing. He isn't a secret commit its just an attention grabbing placeholder.

His last retweet was a Malloe coaching video. However, he doesn't like much school-related stuff (at least hasn't recently). I think he's smart about it. That being said there's nothing really contradicting a magic fucking horse.
    No doubt Malloe is doing work and really connecting with these kids.

It will still be a tough pull if Bama and OSU are putting on the full court press.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    What was my drinking bet this year? I already forgot, I think tuitele or ika was involved... who has the screen shots?!?!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

His last retweet was a Malloe coaching video. However, he doesn't like much school-related stuff (at least hasn't recently). I think he's smart about it. That being said there's nothing really contradicting a magic fucking horse.
    No doubt Malloe is doing work and really connecting with these kids.

It will still be a tough pull if Bama and OSU are putting on the full court press.
    It's an uphill battle
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The guy that wrote that has been pretty fucking accurate on HI recruits. That's the reason people are excited.
    If there was WERE another post where he said he had some inside info or local knowledge then I will doog it up.

Learn how to use subjunctive, world!!! JFC.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If there was WERE another post where he said he had some inside info or local knowledge then I will doog it up.

We need to realize it's an uphill battle
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What was my drinking bet this year? I already forgot, I think tuitele or ika was involved... who has the screen shots?!?!

Kiss of death.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Malloe has the best relationship w/ him out of any of the other coaches in his Top 5. No other west coast schools made his final cut and his favorite coach just put the most dominant poly player in the league since Haloti Ngata. All of that combined w/ the twitter activity. I would be really surprised if he went anywhere other than UW.

If I were a rich man....I might have been able to buy my way into Yale and learn English goot.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I still think it’s BS that Pepsi chooses his own beer ... he will absolutely go non alcoholic

Better idea is a podcast LIVE from Joey’s where Pepsi samples the great combination known as nachos and beer