Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just Wondering

Is anyone else out there wondering if the 2018 class wasn’t the peak? While we have some good guys up and coming, this seems to me the first class in the past four years that may be a step back where we are settling for Plan C’s instead of our Plan A or B’s... I was really expecting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ guys, at least one or two, to join the class by now. We will have to finish in a fabulous flurry just to catch up, let alone surpass last years class. Has the OKG message run its course? Has the failure to win the big game blunted the OKG message and UW allure? I’m a bit worried.

Comments

• Options
    CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Serious question.. the sad part is if I say I hate the Ducks I’m a “doog”. Can’t someone ask a question here and get a straight answer? Way too many bones to pick through.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oooohhh ... fresh meat.

Sorry, you're gonna have to suffer CBG until you get this place dialed in. Now bend over ...
  • Options
    On Twitter I really enjoy several of you guys and have had good discussions. I was hoping for more of that here.. not so. Anyways, If asking an honest question about the state of my beloved Huskies your response is the best possible answer then why am I wasting my time.
  • Options
    Admin. Please kick me. I’m sorry I ever though this was an alternative to real hardcore husky fans.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is anyone else out there wondering if the 2018 class wasn’t the peak? While we have some good guys up and coming, this seems to me the first class in the past four years that may be a step back where we are settling for Plan C’s instead of our Plan A or B’s... I was really expecting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ guys, at least one or two, to join the class by now. We will have to finish in a fabulous flurry just to catch up, let alone surpass last years class. Has the OKG message run its course? Has the failure to win the big game blunted the OKG message and UW allure? I’m a bit worried.

I stand with Pete
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Never has a LEAVE!! been more appropriate
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He even did the the five stars in symbols.

A real live one. Too good to be true.

Stay!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yep. Expected. I suppose you’ll laugh about how you ran the off the Duck imposter and fall back to your insults and racism and closeups of 17yo crotches. No, you fuck off. You can keep this place.

YBE.

Might as well just LEAVE!! while your* ahead.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

On Twitter I really enjoy several of you guys and have had good discussions. I was hoping for more of that here.. not so. Anyways, If asking an honest question about the state of my beloved Huskies your response is the best possible answer then why am I wasting my time.

Kill yourself faggot.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Yep. Expected. I suppose you’ll laugh about how you ran the off the Duck imposter and fall back to your insults and racism and closeups of 17yo crotches. No, you fuck off. You can keep this place.

The good Lord helps those who help themselves. If you wanna get kicked, post a gif of a pregnant chick getting punched while getting fucked in the ass. Be a man. Go out in a blaze of glory. At least Meatspin, FFS
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AZDuck said:

The good Lord helps those who help themselves. If you wanna get kicked, post a gif of a pregnant chick getting punched while getting fucked in the ass. Be a man. Go out in a blaze of glory. At least Meatspin, FFS
    Or try Arby's.