Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    First they came after the guns, and I said nothing, then they came after the knives, and I still said nothing....
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

First they came after the land, and I said nothing, then they came after the bows, and I still said nothing....

FIFY
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

First they came after the land, and I said nothing, then they came after the bows, and I still said nothing....

FIFY
    This is a clearly racist statement. So it's not cool when Roseanne does it, but totally fine for you to insult me? You've crossed a line HONDO!
    I'm a huge racist who hates 1st Nation Peoples.

edit: #modpower
  • Options
    Swaye said:

For those keeping track at home, Hondo tried to be clever and give me the ISAFRNC response, to which I used the great power bestowed on me by the mod spirits to better reflect his actual racist and hateful thoughts.

#redmanonehondozero

Mods?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

For those keeping track at home, Hondo tried to be clever and give me the ISAFRNC response, to which I used the great power bestowed on me by the mod spirits to better reflect his actual racist and hateful thoughts.

#redmanonehondozero

Mods?
    lulz YBE
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

#redmanonehondozero

In the future, the rest of us would appreciate your judicious use of the 'delete poast' function.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm assuming England has already outlawed grinders, sandpaper, flat rocks etc. in preparation for this. Otherwise the round knives could easily be converted to assault knives.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon if you think and care enough to use it as such.

I propose we ban everything! Make it all illegal and then the bureaucrats wouldn't have anything to worry about, regulate, or tax.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Native americans - the biggest losers of the past 500 years.