Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Fautanu, 2019 4* OL, Henderson (Liberty), NV (COMMITTED: HOLY SHIT)

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Apparently he’s from Washington and had cousins play at UW.

PLEASE GOD.

Are they of the Mercer Island Fautanus?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PLEASE GOD.

Are they of the Mercer Island Fautanus?
    Aren't they all?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2018

PLEASE GOD.

Is his cousin Joey Thomas or Ikaika Malloe?

Edit: If his cousins played for UW from 2001-2009 are we fucked?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This kid has it made! Dad works for Delta so he gets free airfare. He's already hit Utah, Cal, Colorado, USC, UCLA, Vandy, and is at Duke today.

He says UW, UO, and ND are next in line. Had planned to be here next week but coaches are heading out so he's going to reschedule.

Grew up in Federal Way, says he still has family and "close friends" there. His mom is close with the family of Alameda Ta'amu.

Played RB and FB growing up, and I love him.

My dream class is: Kalepo, Buelow, Elder and Fautanu.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This kid has it made! Dad works for Delta so he gets free airfare. He's already hit Utah, Cal, Colorado, USC, UCLA, Vandy, and is at Duke today.

He says UW, UO, and ND are next in line. Had planned to be here next week but coaches are heading out so he's going to reschedule.

Grew up in Federal Way, says he still has family and "close friends" there. His mom is close with the family of Alameda Ta'amu.

Hey, I exist!

Hey, I exist!

If you are not a Doog you don't count JC players.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Hey, I exist!

God I miss that guy
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Hey, I exist!

God I miss that guy
    Hard to think of a player I loved more for one season.
    Dillon is probably my favorite offensive player of all time. Him and Tui and Paul Skansi.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hey, I exist!

God I miss that guy
    Hard to think of a player I loved more for one season.
    Dillon is probably my favorite offensive player of all time. Him and Tui and Paul Skansi.
    Senior Tui is the only other offensive player I can think of who I loved as much as Dillon. Obviously Junior Stan Empterman. Maybe Lawyer. That's basically the list for me (too young to remember Ron Holmes or any before that).

dnc said:

Hey, I exist!

We need a picture of Wes Call and Opu Seminivage instead.

Getting the #1 JC RB in the country is somehow different than getting the #30 JC OL.
    He's the #3 JC OL, but still
    What’s the difference?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Hey, I exist!

We need a picture of Wes Call and Opu Seminivage instead.

Getting the #1 JC RB in the country is somehow different than getting the #30 JC OL.
    He's the #3 JC OL, but still
    What’s the difference?
    Third and fourth string?