Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fireworks Immenent

1234568»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gowdy has said a lot of things 81% of them make your snatch hurt. Go ahead and cling to some nebulous unsupported statement of non fact about semantics. You have another week to spin the facts that are being leaked. Do better and tune in here next week

I know it doesn't fit your narrative.. But Gowdy would know.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,681
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gowdy knows about Hillary too. And Benghazi. And the fake reasons for the FISA warrant. And lots of other things you have denied

So he says in his OPINION the SPY was warranted and suddenly its over?

All of this is spin in advance for the report next week that will end the sham and the mockery

Hide and watch bitch

When the democrats switched from there was no spy to we did it for his own good that was kind of a HUGE tell dumbass

Gowdy knows about Hillary too. And Benghazi. And the fake reasons for the FISA warrant. And lots of other things you have denied

So he says in his OPINION the SPY was warranted and suddenly its over?

All of this is spin in advance for the report next week that will end the sham and the mockery

Hide and watch bitch

When the democrats switched from there was no spy to we did it for his own good that was kind of a HUGE tell dumbass

Tin foil hat is a good look on you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nice surrender
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    So did the FBI infiltrate and tap the Clinton campaign to protect her too? Wonder why that shoe hasn't dropped.

Of course the reason to supposedly do all this was a fake document paid for by Hillary. But don't let that factor into anything.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

I saw Shep Smith saying on Fox News that "spygate" is a load of crap, and Trey Gowdy says the same.

Waiting for Houston's take before I take a position on it myself.

Let me guess...if I say its crap you'll suddenly believe it?

Its amazing...Spygate was so by the books the reason for it has changed at least 4 times now.

And they were so good, even, and level-headed about it that they applied govt resources evenly and planted a (still super-duper-secret) spy in Hillary's camp to worry about Russian influence. Since, you know, her primary advisor hid 75,000 shares of a company financed by the Kremlin, who's brother's (and Hillary supporter) lobbying group was getting paid by Russia, and such. Not to mention $500K speaking fees to family that dwarf anything Flynn got paid.

I'm sure all of that is going to come out in the next few months as well...

dflea said:

I saw Shep Smith saying on Fox News that "spygate" is a load of crap, and Trey Gowdy says the same.

Its amazing...Spygate was so by the books the reason for it has changed at least 4 times now.

And they were so good, even, and level-headed about it that they applied govt resources evenly and planted a (still super-duper-secret) spy in Hillary's camp to worry about Russian influence. Since, you know, her primary advisor hid 75,000 shares of a company financed by the Kremlin, who's brother's (and Hillary supporter) lobbying group was getting paid by Russia, and such. Not to mention $500K speaking fees to family that dwarf anything Flynn got paid.

I'm sure the Republican controlled Congress will have no problems investigating this and getting indictments. We need more on Benghazi and emails too.

Nice work playing the Hillary card too. For a second there I almost thought she is the sitting president.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Can't you just tell me if I should trust what Gowdy said or not?
    edited May 2018
    Ohhh...double reply. Nice. Who again was the last person indicted by Congress, and when did they start doing criminal investigations? Sounds like a HondoFS interpretation of the Constitution...

Remember...if you trust what Gowdy says, he says that Trump is not the target because there is zero evidence he did anything with Russia, and from that Schiff and other Democrats inferring remotely different is just lying. If you trust what Gowdy says as well then you are saying that Comey was incompetent in how he did the investigation, and that the FISA spying was illegal, etc.

Your call...

And this is an investigation of Russia interference into the 2016 election, and how the FBI reacted to any and all information. Their behavior before the election is independent of who won. Nice try though...

Ohhh...double reply. Nice. Who again was the last person indicted by Congress, and when did they start doing criminal investigations? Sounds like a HondoFS interpretation of the Constitution...

Remember...if you trust what Gowdy says, he says that Trump is not the target because there is zero evidence he did anything with Russia, and from that Schiff and other Democrats inferring remotely different is just lying. If you trust what Gowdy says as well then you are saying that Comey was incompetent in how he did the investigation, and that the FISA spying was illegal, etc.

Your call...

And this is an investigation of Russia interference into the 2016 election, and how the FBI reacted to any and all information. Their behavior before the election is independent of who won. Nice try though...

So you are saying a person is either always right or always wrong? Interesting concept.
    2001400ex said:

Your call...

So you are saying a person is either always right or always wrong? Interesting concept.
    Come watch HondoFS struggle in every thread...
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trey Gowdy never saw any documents this week when he shot his mouth off

Another thud

What is the establishment scared of that's going to be revealed?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

You wouldn’t know your ass from a hole in the ground, so there’s that.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You wouldn’t know your ass from a hole in the ground, so there’s that.
    Aren't you the faggot that claimed homelessness is growing exponentially in cities over 100k? You're like those retards that say "literally" when they don't mean literally.

Learn what the fuck words mean before you try to use them, dumbfuck.