Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fireworks Immenent

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,677
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    But wait, there is more ...

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/388978-growing-signs-of-a-counterintelligence-operation-deployed-against-trumps

Secret surveillance was conducted on no fewer than seven Trump associates: chief strategist Steve Bannon; lawyer Michael Cohen; national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn; adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner; campaign manager Paul Manafort; and campaign foreign-policy advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.

The FBI reportedly applied for a secret warrant in June 2016 to monitor Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos and Flynn. If true, it means the FBI targeted Flynn six months before his much-debated conversation with Russia’s ambassador, Sergei Kislyak.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    This as a hit ordered by Don Obama. Plain and simple.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Trump has let it play out and now that people are paying attention the revenge will be served
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    edited May 2018

And Trump has let it play out and now that people are paying attention the revenge will be served

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

People are calling it “spygate.” It’s bigger than watergate. Huge scandal. Believe me!1!1
    Swaye's Wigwam

People are calling it “spygate.” It’s bigger than watergate. Huge scandal. Believe me!1!1
    foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/23/trump-warns-comey-over-looming-ig-report-on-clinton-case-lot-problems.html

Trump is either as dumb as hondo or he has the goods. Either way will be interesting
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,677
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/23/trump-warns-comey-over-looming-ig-report-on-clinton-case-lot-problems.html

Trump is either as dumb as hondo or he has the goods. Either way will be interesting
    Some would say this is a clear case of abundance. Some would say that.

I'm not ready to say that, personally. Too much #wiinniing to #chinsult the President like that.

Bump

Just want to clarify. If “spygate” is proven to be the lunatic ravings of an obese orangutan, then trump is the blithering reckless fucking idiot we all thought.

Or, he has the “goods.”

Good luck the rest of the way!

MAGA!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I saw Shep Smith saying on Fox News that "spygate" is a load of crap, and Trey Gowdy says the same.

Waiting for Houston's take before I take a position on it myself.
    dflea said:

I saw Shep Smith saying on Fox News that "spygate" is a load of crap, and Trey Gowdy says the same.

Waiting for Houston's take before I take a position on it myself.

I’m hearing trump has the “goods.”
    Spygate
    MAGA
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump

Just want to clarify. If “spygate” is proven to be the lunatic ravings of an obese orangutan, then trump is the blithering reckless fucking idiot we all thought.

Or, he has the “goods.”

MAGA!
    Trump has already been proven right
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bump

Or, he has the “goods.”

MAGA!
    Yes I recall reading about the indictments.

Bump

Or, he has the “goods.”

MAGA!
    Sure.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    we would never accept the DOJ and FBI being impartial to the people in power reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ok yea we did have the head of the DOJ meet in a clandestine location with the husband of the person under investigation and yea she did break a bunch of laws but maybe she didnt mean to and yea we did grant immunity to a bunch of people despite no charges anywhere so why would they need immunity considering obviously nobody did anything wrong based on the lack of charges oh who cares anyway its just some emails that were wiped or whatever like with a cloth lol

we would never support one candidate over the other rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ok yea we did give hillary debate questions ahead of time and the "unbiased moderator" of the debate we hosted did literally cry on air the night hillary lost the election but were still just impartial journalists doing real news and anyone who questions us is attacking the constritution

we didnt wiretap him rreeeeeeeee
    ok yea we wiretapped him and everyone around him what are you saying you dotn trust the 69 intelligence agencies that have no oversight and insane power this is an attack on are democracy

we would never engage in an unfair investigation into a united states citizen
    ok yea we did discuss an "insurance policy" about taking out the president of the united states but um well lets just move on we actually dont have any good way to handwave this one away lets just never mention it again

we didnt spy on him rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ok yea we did spy on him and everyone around him but it was actually for his benefit
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

we would never accept the DOJ and FBI being impartial to the people in power reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ok yea we did have the head of the DOJ meet in a clandestine location with the husband of the person under investigation and yea she did break a bunch of laws but maybe she didnt mean to and yea we did grant immunity to a bunch of people despite no charges anywhere so why would they need immunity considering obviously nobody did anything wrong based on the lack of charges oh who cares anyway its just some emails that were wiped or whatever like with a cloth lol

ok yea we did give hillary debate questions ahead of time and the "unbiased moderator" of the debate we hosted did literally cry on air the night hillary lost the election but were still just impartial journalists doing real news and anyone who questions us is attacking the constritution

ok yea we wiretapped him and everyone around him what are you saying you dotn trust the 69 intelligence agencies that have no oversight and insane power this is an attack on are democracy

ok yea we did discuss an "insurance policy" about taking out the president of the united states but um well lets just move on we actually dont have any good way to handwave this one away lets just never mention it again

ok yea we did spy on him and everyone around him but it was actually for his benefit

lol

I’m hearing trump was infiltrated! Bigger than watergate. In OUR?? America?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gowdy has said a lot of things 81% of them make your snatch hurt. Go ahead and cling to some nebulous unsupported statement of non fact about semantics. You have another week to spin the facts that are being leaked. Do better and tune in here next week