Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm Hearing

is that if this recruiting bored was accessible only to those who donated then those who didn't would see the thread titles and be totally willing to pay to access this place.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

is that if this recruiting bored was accessible only to those who donated then those who didn't would see the thread titles and be totally willing to pay to access this place.

Pay up or pup off
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,089
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think we? have clearly established all of this information is available for free from twitter, and we? have a caffeine fiend and a dark, maybe light skinned, Lieutenant Dan actively scanning it for said, note again, free information. They then share this with the bored, but also on a 45 minutes too long podcast. Also free.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think we? have clearly established all of this information is available for free from twitter, and we? have a caffeine fiend and a dark, maybe light skinned, Lieutenant Dan actively scanning it for said, note again, free information. They then share this with the bored, but also on a 45 minutes too long podcast. Also free.

The compilation and analyzing of relevant information is a service. Even if that info is free.

Close the gates Derek!