Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,371
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That’s a big spread considering the O/U is 5
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Thanks Taft!

Once again, you're welcome.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,236
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Thanks Taft!

Once again, you're welcome.
    Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see an entertaining nil nil draw in this one, Andy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I know you’re being sarcastic but Auburn is giving 28 in this one
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really don't like that their last two games were played in that stadium. The atmosphere will be the least rowdy of the three games too, so very little shock factor in that atmosphere, let alone campus proximity.

Washington will need to be the clear cut better team to win because we're not winning if it's a coin flip.

Only hope is that the Peach and Fiesta Bowl has given us a taste for the limelight. However, we shit ourselves in those games so who knows.

This game is Brownings career imo.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

I really don't like that their last two games were played in that stadium. The atmosphere will be the least rowdy of the three games too, so very little shock factor in that atmosphere, let alone campus proximity.

Washington will need to be the clear cut better team to win because we're not winning if it's a coin flip.

Only hope is that the Peach and Fiesta Bowl has given us a taste for the limelight. However, we shit ourselves in those games so who knows.

If you're looking for hope, we? did better against PSU than our first trip on the big stage. Could be false hope due to the opponent. You're right, Browning blows this one and its a long season of no one gives a shit that you beat Idaho

If you're looking for dope DM me
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2018

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I really don't like Browning

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Auburn is absolutely loaded in the front 7 on D. Not Pac-12 loaded, which means an average ACC or SEC team. They have what I think is the best QB in college football too.

I actually hope UW wins because if they don't (which they aren't going to) then the national media will give up on the conference before the season even starts. Then Larry Scott will do his part with NASCAR truck races and midnight kickoffs.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,638
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Auburn is absolutely loaded in the front 7 on D. Not Pac-12 loaded, which means an average ACC or SEC team. They have what I think is the best QB in college football too.

I actually hope UW wins because if they don't (which they aren't going to) then the national media will give up on the conference before the season even starts. Then Larry Scott will do his part with NASCAR truck races and midnight kickoffs.

Backhand Larry would do that even if there were five Pac-12 Teams in the Top 10.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

totally agree. still downvoted.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Backhand Larry would do that even if there were five Pac-12 Teams in the Top 10.
    Scott's gonna Scott.