Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2018 Pac-12 Football Coach Rankings: Can Anyone Win a National Title?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Imagine Chip at USC...

Too many Asians.
    There's a difference between saying something racist and playing off a racist person.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Imagine Chip at USC...

Too many Asians.
    There's a difference between saying something racist and playing off a racist person.
    Asians are only good for one thing.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Imagine Chip at USC...

Too many Asians.
    Cooking rice?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Imagine Chip at USC...

Too many Asians.
    Making electronics?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Pete doesn't belong in the same sentence as Chip. Or in the same paragraph. Or on the same page. He's probably good enough to make it in the book though.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

no_uh said:

TLDR: no.

It's Pete or Chip at this point. Every other coach either sucks dick or has too low of a ceiling.

Dark times.
    I’m don’t even think I’m going out on a limb when I say it’s not happening at UCLA.
    Tempted to agree. Ucla is mired in perpetual dreck. But...

Would you have said the same about Oregon before Chip?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

Gladstone said:

no_uh said:

TLDR: no.

It's Pete or Chip at this point. Every other coach either sucks dick or has too low of a ceiling.

Dark times.
    I’m don’t even think I’m going out on a limb when I say it’s not happening at UCLA.
    Tempted to agree. Ucla is mired in perpetual dreck. But...

Would you have said the same about Oregon before Chip?
    Hryk
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Pete doesn't belong in the same sentence as Chip. Or in the same paragraph. Or on the same page. He's probably good enough to make it in the book though.

They are tied in national championships.
    OBK counts National Semifinal victories as national championships.
    edited May 2018
    haie said:

PurpleJ said:

No, but they are measuring sticks. And they're sure as fuck more valuable than a voted 'natty' where the game was never even played on the field. UO is the only PAC team with a playoff victory so ducks can talk shit. UW has a loss. As well as a 2-12 record against UO the past 14 years. They can try to talk shit but its silly and embarrassing when they do.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

No, but they are measuring sticks. And they're sure as fuck more valuable than a voted 'natty' where the game was never even played on the field. UO is the only PAC team with a playoff victory so ducks can talk shit. UW has a loss. They can try to talk shit but its silly and embarrassing when they do.
    Hryk
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

No, but they are measuring sticks. And they're sure as fuck more valuable than a voted 'natty' where the game was never even played on the field. UO is the only PAC team with a playoff victory so ducks can talk shit. UW has a loss. As well as a 2-12 record against UO the past 14 years. They can try to talk shit but its silly and embarrassing when they do.
    When you lose 70-21 and 38-3 in consecutive years, you really can't talk shit.
    edited May 2018

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

When you lose 70-21 and 38-3 in consecutive years, you really can't talk shit.
    What are you & the rest of the Jonas Brothers going to do about it?
    haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

No, but they are measuring sticks. And they're sure as fuck more valuable than a voted 'natty' where the game was never even played on the field. UO is the only PAC team with a playoff victory so ducks can talk shit. UW has a loss. They can try to talk shit but its silly and embarrassing when they do.
    If you actually think a national championship in 1991, after which your team steamrolled fucking everyone and didn’t lose a game is inferior to a semi final victory, after which your team lost to FUCKING ARIZONA AT HOME,

, you are simply serving me my next beer at a jack duck pub in Portland.

I’ll take a Starburst IPA next you strung out bottom feeder.
    An undefeated regular season is inferior to a playoff victory. HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

If you actually think a national championship in 1991, after which your team steamrolled fucking everyone and didn’t lose a game is inferior to a semi final victory, after which your team lost to FUCKING ARIZONA AT HOME,

So the Rose Bowl was a regular season game?

How did Oregon’s best team ever do in the regular season, at home, against Arizona?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Hryk
    lol

No he fucking isn't.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

So the Rose Bowl was a regular season game?

How did Oregon’s best team ever do in the regular season, at home, against Arizona?
    Who gives a fuck. The Mosstercatz were obliterated in the PAC championship. And UO had already tied UW's achievements in 2010 with the undefeated regular season, which would have resulted in a 'half natty' back in the good old days.