Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He makes a very good point about the weak conference. If it was so fucking easy, someone else would go 92-12 at one of these small schools. It's an impressive record. The rest of the article is great as well. I know it is from a Boise homer, but the stuff about discipline and penalties is exactly what this team needs.

I have always loved watching Boise State's offenses. I said it on the most recent podcast, Kasen, String, Mickens, Ross, 5 starting OL returning, 3 4* QB's, Dwayne Washington (Gonna be a monster), Cooper, Callier. I'm assuming ASJ and Sankey are gone, but this offense should be scary good under Petersen.
  • Options
    Far as RB's go I think everyone is sleeping on Lavon Coleman who was a 4 star recruit that Sark redshirted. Also chose UW over Boise.

I think him and Washington could be a nice 1-2 punch as Coleman is more of a power back.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cooper may be really good next season
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club
    Don't forget about Wooching in the run game. I think we'll see more of him in the new scheme
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cooper showed some burst against Oregon State. If he can keep his knee attached he actually might be pretty good.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He makes a very good point about the weak conference. If it was so fucking easy, someone else would go 92-12 at one of these small schools. It's an impressive record. The rest of the article is great as well. I know it is from a Boise homer, but the stuff about discipline and penalties is exactly what this team needs.

I have always loved watching Boise State's offenses. I said it on the most recent podcast, Kasen, String, Mickens, Ross, 5 starting OL returning, 3 4* QB's, Dwayne Washington (Gonna be a monster), Cooper, Callier. I'm assuming ASJ and Sankey are gone, but this offense should be scary good under Petersen.

It's gonna be fun to see how Petersen utilizes his new roster, but I'm gonna wait and see who remains on the roster. I expect attrition. He has to implement his program and not all of these players are going to buy-in, which is fine. That's going to happen with any coaching change, it's a matter of how much attrition. There appears to be plenty enough talent on the roster for him to do his thing though. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    In addition to the discipline Pete will bring, I like his attitude: "He does not give a damn. About anything....he’s fearless on the field."
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

In addition to the discipline Pete will bring, I like his attitude: "He does not give a damn. About anything....he’s fearless on the field."

When you have your kids prepared you can be fearless.

Sark was afraid to pull Price or even his kicker when they were banged up because he didn't even have his backups prepared.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2013
    What's a back up? Is that the side bitch?