Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing re: upcoming B.O.T.B.'s

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
@UW_Doog_Bot has a crack team of expurts working on seedings for the All Metal NIT Tournament and this should, hopefully, launch the last week or May or first week of June.

Meanwhile @dnc has recently accepted an appointment to be Czar of the All Hip Hop Tournament, which should happen in June at some point after the Metal NIT champion is crowned.

Again, this is just what I am hearing and things could change. I'll keep working the sexts and share as I know more. I thank them both for their service.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Me and my team of alts* are working around the clock to bring you the best seedings FREE PUB can buy.

*except @KkkliffKkklingsbury, not really his wheelhouse.

Sosa.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Me and my team of alts* are working around the clock to bring you the best seedings FREE PUB can buy.

Sosa.
    I spoke to his grandma at the hoops game, he's a lock.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sosa.
    Was that at pick up at the IMA?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sosa.
    Was that at pick up at the IMA?
    Did Granny drop back into a zone?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    What about the bracketing for "random shit that I take from other friends spotifys"
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

The delay in the All Metal NIT is because half the seeding committee (me) stayed drunk for three days and couldn't comment on @UW_Doog_Bot exceptional work. Before you blame me, remember it is culturally oppressive to make fun of me for something I cannot help as a proud First Nation Member Drunk.

Its to try and figure out how to rank Black Sabbath and Metallica higher than a one seed. This is like Annakin vs Obi Wan
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

The delay in the All Metal NIT is because half the seeding committee (me) stayed drunk for three days and couldn't comment on @UW_Doog_Bot exceptional work. Before you blame me, remember it is culturally oppressive to make fun of me for something I cannot help as a proud First Nation Member Drunk.

Its to try and figure out how to rank Black Sabbath and Metallica higher than a one seed. This is like Annakin vs Obi Wan
    We realized that absurdity of that quickly so Metallica and Black Sabbath are not in this NIT. We basically removed any bands that were in the Rock Bands shootout. Metallica would have run away with this thing otherwise.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

We realized that absurdity of that quickly so Metallica and Black Sabbath are not in this NIT. We basically removed any bands that were in the Rock Bands shootout. Metallica would have run away with this thing otherwise.
    I have seen the prospective seedings over sexts. It's a good thing for this crack team of metal heads because I didn't understand what was happening.