Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Championship Game - #1 Led Zeppelin vs #1 AC/DC

1235»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 AC/DC

I am shocked and saddened that I spend my time on a wizard bored and not the fast strategy aggression bored I deserve.

However this explains why most people here are closet Doogs.

Come on DDY...you're making a difference in people's lives. I bought 10 limes yesterday and have been drinking daiquiris like Hemingway in pre Castro Cuba.
    I had to slow my roll on the daiquiris. All the citric acid and high booze content was wrecking my stomach lining because I really was drinking like Hemingway. Beer and sake was the play this weekend.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,849
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Led Zeppelin

I am shocked and saddened that I spend my time on a wizard bored and not the fast strategy aggression bored I deserve.

However this explains why most people here are closet Doogs.

Come on DDY...you're making a difference in people's lives. I bought 10 limes yesterday and have been drinking daiquiris like Hemingway in pre Castro Cuba.
    I had to slow my roll on the daiquiris. All the citric acid and high booze content was wrecking my stomach lining because I really was drinking like Hemingway. Beer and sake was the play this weekend.
    Sake is good.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #1 Led Zeppelin

chuck said:

Swaye said:

ACDC getting drubbed. Did not see that one coming.

Over several sexts @Swaye was confident AC/DC would win the (fake because voted on) natty, but I felt that Zeppelin would be hard to beat. In any college football message bored, there are going to be a lot of 35- 55 year old, boring ass, slow strategy white guys, who grew up on Zeppelin.

They were never #1 on my list, but always on my Mt Rushmore of rock groups along with the Stones, Beatles and The Who and there's enough people who have them on Rushmore for Zep to always prevail in a tournament like this.
    Boring. This was a great idea and well put together. You can't help the lack of taste amongst posters in this shit hole though, and the contest never really was the same after Neil Young died prematurely.

Kinda thud ending but the milktoast degenerates have spoken.
    Yeah, not a lot of drama with a Zeppelin - AC/DC final, but, overall, I have been pleased with the interest level here. Neil Young losing to Rod hurt real bad.
    Subscriptions have never been higher.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    #1 Led Zeppelin
    Wouldn't have guessed Zeppelin to win it all, but it's a satisfying result with all the AC/DC ass kissing here. Did not belong in the natty game.