Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabama players troll UCF with national championship rings

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

77 Bama lost to USC at home and split the natty with them

If I am UCF I'm counting this as a big win. Big bad Bama knows who we are

No shit. If I'm UCF, I've taken a walk with my wife and thus have perspective ... perspective enough to know that Bamers bitching about me and my season means more attention than I had yesterday.

Thanks for the recrooting help Bamers.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost like they have given up. Maybe they should dtart a new rivalry with the Beavlets or the Broncos?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

A little backstory... I'd been off the pills for about 4 days at that point and one of the "side effects" of this is you can't take a shit for a week.

It got so bad that I almost axed for an enema. And then I realized where I was and thought better of it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

DawgFader said:

A little backstory... I'd been off the pills for about 4 days at that point and one of the "side effects" of this is you can't take a shit for a week.

It got so bad that I almost axed for an enema. And then I realized where I was and thought better of it.
    “Back” story indeed
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Coogs are just getting boring now. Can’t put up more than a scrimmage, obsess over one year of football when they too sucked and have only provided entertainment in their starting qb offing himself.

Be better coogs

Dark shit, dude